What's new

Iran Military News

IranZamin

BANNED
Reaction score
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iranian navy commandos thwarted an attempt by pirates to hijack a cargo ship in international waters and arrested 13 pirates after 48 hours of armed clashes, a senior navy commander said.

Speaking at a press conference, Iranian Navy Commander Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari announced that the Iranian Navy has detained 13 pirates 3,000 kilometers off Iran's territorial waters.

The pirates were captured in the Indian Ocean after they tried to seize a cargo ship loaded with commodities heading for Iran, the Iranian Navy commander said, adding that the detained pirates were being transferred to Iran.

A0768877.jpg

good job by the Iran navy!!! :tup: pirates are scum and a common enemy for all of us i believe we should listen to China on this one and bomb Somalia's coastline to destroy these pirate scum base of operations.

btw are those Iran's naval special forces? or just armed personnel from the naval ship?

good job by the Iran navy!!! :tup: pirates are scum and a common enemy for all of us i believe we should listen to China on this one and bomb Somalia's coastline to destroy these pirate scum base of operations.

btw are those Iran's naval special forces? or just armed personnel from the naval ship?
They are rescue commandos belonging to the regular navy of army

more pictures

13910115121808531_PhotoL.jpg

13910115121812828_PhotoL.jpg

13910115121803250_PhotoL.jpg

13910115121756421_PhotoL.jpg

13910115121810328_PhotoL.jpg

Well, the commando's look (physical) not very professional to me. Poor body armor, poor appearance, etc.

Well done Iranian navy and the Iranian peoples on their successful mission to keep the seas clear of criminals. Are you sure they are not black Americans?

actions speak louder.

living here in the US i can tell the difference from African Americans and Africans the most notable differences are regular Africans have a darker skin tone and in terms of height/weight are taller and skinnier compared to the African-Americans of the US

Well done Iranian navy and the Iranian peoples on their successful mission to keep the seas clear of criminals. Are you sure they are not black Americans?

actions speak louder.

Which actions? Defeating a bunch of Somali pirates? They way the move, stand and the appearances all look poor to me. Compare it with this guys and they just look like a bunch of amateurs:

89909176bbe4tt.jpg

img18546ex.jpg

img18759zy.jpg

img19105jr.jpg

bbe1.jpg

2.jpg

I think Iran's army should be reformed.

^^ we have many special forces
this is one of them
Iran_Special_Forces53.jpeg

but the most elite are ''Takavaran''

If I'm right, those special forces are SWAT? But I was referring to the Iranian navy commando's. They have a very poor appearances. I wonder why they wouldn't reform them. I have seen some pictures of Iranian commando's, but they don't look very professional to me.

If I'm right, those special forces are SWAT? But I was referring to the Iranian navy commando's. They have a very poor appearances. I wonder why they wouldn't reform them. I have seen some pictures of Iranian commando's, but they don't look very professional to me.
Iranian training is very different then most western countries (USA)
you dont have always to look like a bodybuilder or wear fancy helmets/gears to be ''professional''
The navy commandos got their job, and they accomplished it succesfully. the rest is unimportant

Iranian training is very different then most western countries (USA)
you dont have always to look like a bodybuilder or wear fancy helmets/gears to be ''professional''
The navy commandos got their job, and they accomplished it succesfully. the rest is unimportant

No, but I can see on the way they move how professional they are. They just don't look professional to me and I think on a international level they also aren't. I don't see them move fluently, the gear is very poor and also the psychics. This things are important. Those gears wear by western commandos aren't used because they are fancy, but because they have a (important) function.

Back
Top Bottom