What's new

Iran marks historic US failure in Tabas Desert

Many of the hostages were not even so called "diplomats" but CIA operatives. This has been proven in documents that the Americans shredded in the embassy and tried to conceal. But the pieces actually managed to be patched together, and they reveal the entire command structure and chain of command of SAVAK (the Shah's secret police) and their link with the CIA.

So the incident was not some random act, as some try to portray it, but a reaction to what had transpired in the Shah-era.
However I dont agree with the embassy take over. It didnt serve Iran's interests, but Iran was a chaotic mess and in a revolutionary fury. Most changes tend to be chaotic.
So I would say the embassy take-over was a result of early revolutionary excess.

Iran should have just expelled them out of the country and let them know they are not welcome again.

Last edited:
US attacked Iran to extermination of Islamic Republic and their soldiers died in Tabas desert.
I think they martyred 4 iranian officer in this attack also!
When 9.11 happened Iran condemned this attack hardly and sent condolence message to US while saddam hossein setup stomp rally in Iraq.

borat_great_success.jpg

........... great success for glorious great islamic republic of Iran for make benefit and remembering the victory !

I did not mention him and neither did name any country. He started it with attack on my Sect. That is what he always does. He can never reply like a normal human being. I guess being brought up in oppressed society he has to attack others to win arguments since he never learned how to properly engage in a dialogue.

There is no culture of dialogue in Saudi Arabia and the surrounding little Kingdoms, not in the slightest.

American's died while trying to save their diplomats from Iranian custody. I don't see as to how they can't be called as martyrs.

The Iranians didn't just wake up one day and decide to hold American diplomats captive for no good reason.You are still pretending that you don't understand, do you? Those "diplomats" were CIAspies actively involved in causing mischief in Iran - attempting to overthrow the Iranian goverment as planned by the CIA. That is the whole issue but it seems that your love for Western imperialism blinds you to the facts. You are either not very smart or simply dishonest. I go for the latter.

Last edited:
There is no culture of dialogue in Saudi Arabia and the surrounding little Kingdoms, not in the slightest.

Debate is not encouraged in those countries. Questioning anything amounts to being an atheist. That's why you see these societies produce such desperate people with big egos but no skills to even comprehend simple debates. Attacking other peoples religion and Sect is their first and last resort because they never learnt to think critically .

Debate is not encouraged in those countries. Questioning anything amounts to being an atheist. That's why you see these societies produce such desperate people with big egos but no skills to even comprehend simple debates. Attacking other peoples religion and Sect is their first and last resort because they never learnt to think critically .
Debate is actively encouraged in the Gulf. This is why there are Parliaments, legislative Shura councils, and other government institutions and agencies.

The Gulf doesn't attack anyone's Sect or religion

Back
Top Bottom