What's new

Iran in London 2012 Paralympics - 8 Gold medals, 5 silvers, 5 bronze

ihealugo

Reaction score
Share the infromation

Bagheri had broke the Record of Discuss throw and won iran's first Gold medal
His Record is 11 meters and 63 Cm while the previouse record was 11 meter and 55 cm
174535201_PhotoA.jpg

Men's Football 7-a-side - Preliminaries Pool A

NED.png
Netherlands 1 - 4 Iran
IRI.png

Next match
3 Sep
14:00

IRI.png
Iran Vs Argentina
ARG.png

Iran Rank : 21 th
Medal count:
Athletics : 1 gold
Shooting : 1 bronze

Shooting
Women's P2-10m Air Pistol-SH1

Sareh Javanmardidodmani won Bronze Medal
3294350.png

has gov determined the the same reward for disabled athletes?
i mean is there any difference between the reward of normal athletes reward and disabled athletes reward?

has gov determined the the same reward for disabled athletes?
i mean is there any difference between the reward of normal athletes reward and disabled athletes reward?

Yes,they give the same reward to Paralympic champions.And this is the right thing,they don't have any difference with normal people and they have the same value.

Status updated.
8 golds, 5 silvers and 5 bronze medals. Also the world's strongest man against is an Iranian in the games! We got 4 gold medals in weight lifting.

Congratulations, Iran.
thanks

we need two more medals to break our record in paralympics. Right now we have 21.

Our Olympians got our best result ever, now we need our paralympics team to do the same.

Arian plz edit the title

China is RAPINGGGGGG. It's almost comical how good they are.

I wish our women would do as good as our men. Only two female paralympians got a medal for us this year. If our women did as good as our men, we would be hovering around 50 medals right now. That't shria law for you. Our poor women have to cover up all the time so they can't do as good as our men.

Back
Top Bottom