What's new

Iran deports over 71 Pakistanis

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iranian security forces deported 71 Pakistanis and handed over them to the Levies force at Pak-Iran borders in Taftan area of Chaghi district on Monday.

The Levies officials said these Pakistani workers had been apprehended from different parts of Iran by Iranian security forces because they were living there without proper traveling documents.

They would be handed over to Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for further interrogation after completing initial inquiry, the officials said.

A report quoting statistics issued by the FIA last month revealed that nearly 250,000 Pakistanis were deported from various countries during the years 2012-2015.

The "Labour Migration from Pakistan: 2015 Status Report" showed that a total of 242,817 Pakistanis were deported over the time period, according to the FIA's deportation statistics.

The year with the highest number of Pakistani deportees is 2014 with 73,064 deportees, whereas 2010 has the smallest number at 46,032.

Irregular Pakistani migrants deported between 2012-15

• Saudi Arabia: 131,643
  • United Arab Emirates: 32,458
  • Iran: 28,684
  • Oman: 17,248
  • Greece: 14,145
  • United Kingdom: 9,778
  • Malaysia: 8,861
The report said that around 513,231 individuals were deported from different countries from 2007 to June 2015, suggesting an upward trend over time which may be indicative of an increase in the human trafficking and smuggling of migrants.

A study by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has found that the majority of irregular migration involved migrants originating from Punjab, especially from Gujrat, Gujranwala, Mandi Bahauddin, Dera Ghazi Khan, Multan and Sialkot.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1304594/iran-deports-over-71-pakistanis

@tps77

Itni speed sa Pakistani left Pakistan...tu Pakistan to khali ho jai ga.....

Iran deports over 71 Pakistanis
APP — PUBLISHED about 5 hours ago

Iranian security forces deported 71 Pakistanis and handed over them to the Levies force at Pak-Iran borders in Taftan area of Chaghi district on Monday.

The Levies officials said these Pakistani workers had been apprehended from different parts of Iran by Iranian security forces because they were living there without proper traveling documents.

They would be handed over to Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for further interrogation after completing initial inquiry, the officials said.

A report quoting statistics issued by the FIA last month revealed that nearly 250,000 Pakistanis were deported from various countries during the years 2012-2015.

The "Labour Migration from Pakistan: 2015 Status Report" showed that a total of 242,817 Pakistanis were deported over the time period, according to the FIA's deportation statistics.

The year with the highest number of Pakistani deportees is 2014 with 73,064 deportees, whereas 2010 has the smallest number at 46,032.

Irregular Pakistani migrants deported between 2012-15

• Saudi Arabia: 131,643
  • United Arab Emirates: 32,458
  • Iran: 28,684
  • Oman: 17,248
  • Greece: 14,145
  • United Kingdom: 9,778
  • Malaysia: 8,861
The report said that around 513,231 individuals were deported from different countries from 2007 to June 2015, suggesting an upward trend over time which may be indicative of an increase in the human trafficking and smuggling of migrants.

A study by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) has found that the majority of irregular migration involved migrants originating from Punjab, especially from Gujrat, Gujranwala, Mandi Bahauddin, Dera Ghazi Khan, Multan and Sialkot.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1304594/iran-deports-over-71-pakistanis

Good job by Iran.

Bet me these r those pakistanis who didnt cooperated with ministry of intelligence iran . Currently more than 60k pakistanis r living there majority of them belongs to Parachinar, GB and to some extent south punjab areas.

And sorry to say but parachinaries are spreading too much anti pakistan propaganda among common people and gov officials just for there personal gains.

GEO Pakistanio acha naam roshan kia ha Pakistan ka.
Visa ni lagga koe gall ni tannki laga ke bahir nikal ja :D

Bet me these r those pakistanis who didnt cooperated with ministry of intelligence iran . Currently more than 60k pakistanis r living there majority of them belongs to Parachinar, GB and to some extent south punjab areas.

And sorry to say but parachinaries are spreading too much anti pakistan propaganda among common people and gov officials just for there personal gains.

personal gains?

60000 Pakistanis in Iran?

I didn't know that...

personal gains?

60000 Pakistanis in Iran?

I didn't know that...
yeah 60K pakistanis out of them abt 20k are living illegally. Most of Pakistanis live in Mashhad and Qom . In sistan balochistan there r many people who r holding both irani and pakistani passports .
Personal Gains are that for example they get money or in some cases due to irani woman they married alot others I will eloborate them further.

This is strange or ironic and I'm feeling happy on deportation of these 71 Pakistanis from Iran though if it was any other country, I would have been sad and I have my reasons :)

Itni speed sa Pakistani left Pakistan...tu Pakistan to khali ho jai ga.....
That's why the Pakistanis left behind keep up the population growth rate to compensate for the loss of "talent" and the "brain drain" :)

Used them like a tissue paper, after usage they are good for nothing so throw them. I don't feel sorry for these Pakistanis either. Good lesson for others though.

Parachinaris are extremely patriotic. Accusing them of lack of patriotism needs proof. Do you have any?

Parachinaris are extremely patriotic. Accusing them of lack of patriotism needs proof. Do you have any?
I didnt said every Parachinaris I said those who r living in iran and that too not every one . I hv got alot proves but I dont want to make it public let the correct time come I will share with u for sure.

Labbaik Ya hussain ...... You are welcome only to fight for bashaar ul asad not to stay in the country.:enjoy:

Getting a good taste at it..!
Pakistans never learn from their humiliation at the hands of Iran and KSA!

Getting a good taste at it..!
Pakistans never learn from their humiliation at the hands of Iran and KSA!
KSA is an economic success story even if we consider its growth oil-spurred. Iran is an extremely (domestically/internally) peaceful nation. Pakistan is neither. The thing is Pakistan is in this situation only because of itself. In 1980 South Korea had an economy worth $2300 gdp per capita. Now it has $30,000 plus. Iran too was a deeply divided nation during the shahs rule. The Khomenei's though whatever their faults brought peace to a weary nation. We have only ourselves to blame for neither being secure nor an economic giant despite more years than South Korea to solve our economic woes.

Back
Top Bottom