What's new

Iran Considers JF-17 Thunder Purchase from #Pakistan

Bro...I don't trust iran with that JF17.....

I have zero trust on Iran...She is not friend of pakistan.

U don't sell your fighter jet to your frenemy
What will Iran do to Pakistan with the JF-17? Pakistan has no territorial dispute with Iran. The biggest issue between Iran and Pakistan is over the activity of groups carrying out terrorist attacks in Iran.

Unlikely since this is too sensitive a diplomatic issue with the GCC to be allowed just like that.

But such rumors might be double edged swords; they could prompt the Arabs to purchase the JF-17 just to spite Iran or they could have them decide to buy Indian equipment as punishment.

Unlikely since this is too sensitive a diplomatic issue with the GCC to be allowed just like that.

But such rumors might be double edged swords; they could prompt the Arabs to purchase the JF-17 just to spite Iran or they could have them decide to buy Indian equipment as punishment.
Read this news together with a recent news spread by Gangadeshis that UAE is interested in their Tejas.

Amin Summe Amin...
That will be something for TAF to consider participating in it.

They were talking Jf-17 here and it was malaysia Iraq Iran and Turkey all inquiring about jf-17

IMG_20181128_004607.jpg

My gut feelings is like "it's too good to be true"....

Anyway, a great piece of news...

Once Mevlana Rumi was having a discussion in his Dergah with some Murids. Suddenly, a folk rushed in and said, "Hazretleri your Master is alive"!!!! Mevlana looked excited and gifted his wrap to that man. When that man left the Murids reminded him that the guy was in fact lying!!! El-Jevpa from Mevlana: if it were true I'd have given him my life....
مجھے کیا بُرا تھا مرنا اگر ایک بار ہوتا،،،
کہ خوشی سے مر نہ جاتے اگر اعتبار ہوتا،،

I think so too. Also, Iran can't buy any major weapon system before 2021.

Bro, they are in Navy's uniform ..Am I right?

That is a delegation of Iran Iraq turkey and Malaysia meeting Pakistani admiral.

All four nations like jf-17 and were very interested in it. The delegation was visiting IDEAS 2018. This is the story so far what I have heard. They all liked the jet very much the block 2 with extended refueling probe was looking killer and dashing in its looks anyone who saw that would be interested to buy it. Even me if I could afford it.

مجھے کیا بُرا تھا مرنا آگر ایک برب ہوتا،،کہ خوشی سےمر نہ جات

مجھے کیا بُرا تھا مرنا اگر ایک بار ہوتا،،،
کہ خوشی سے مر نہ جاتے اگر اعتبار ہوتا،،
Sorry, can't read it!!! Would you translate?

Why PAF is so eager to piss off Saudis? by the way?

@MastanKhan ........PAF will be intercepting its own made fighter jet at its own borders...Indians and Iranians will b laughing their asses off
Do u have any idea how a weapons and spare support program works with a platform? There entire fleet would be grounded before they could ever do us serious damage n realistically we will bomb iran back to stoneage if they ever trangress against us, they knw that n will never try that.

What will Iran do to Pakistan with the JF-17? Pakistan has no territorial dispute with Iran. The biggest issue between Iran and Pakistan is over the activity of groups carrying out terrorist attacks in Iran.
iranians are playing double game.On the 1 hand they are fighting USA,on the other hand they are friends with one of US's major allies 'the indiots' and indiots's very close ally is israel which they are also fighting against so what's the point of keeping but preferring relations with indiots over Pakistan despite the fact that they have no boundary with the country of monkey rapists and no cultural relations+the spy of the rapist monkeys also came from iran who is 'kulbhoshan jhadav'+most of the enemies of Pakistan are supported by iran..
a lot can be said about them..

I am strictly against this...

Ink phati hoti hai to yeh Pakistan k sath achey honey ki koshish kartey hain warna 7wein asmaan pe rehtey hain

Tension na lay, yeh log tu contract sign kar k bhi baat se phir jatay hain, Khalai makhlook in per etbar nahi karti. This deal is next to impossible, they'll go for Russian jets or India can try luck to shove Tejas to settle oil payments.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom