What's new

Iran Considers JF-17 Thunder Purchase from #Pakistan

My gut feelings is like "it's too good to be true"....

Anyway, a great piece of news...

Once Mevlana Rumi was having a discussion in his Dergah with some Murids. Suddenly, a folk rushed in and said, "Hazretleri your Master is alive"!!!! Mevlana looked excited and gifted his wrap to that man. When that man left the Murids reminded him that the guy was in fact lying!!! El-Jevpa from Mevlana: if it were true I'd have given him my life....
when will Turkey buy it:D

The UN embargo on arms sales ends in 2020 so next year is not possible (unless he means by the end of late next Iranian year which would be early 2020).

Only worth it if it is JF-17 block III and if Iran can't get superior Russian/Chinese jets in my opinion.

Not a credible source and it doesn't appear to be an authentic news either.

That said, Iran is welcomed to purchase the JF-17 Thunder aircraft if it suits their needs.

Why PAF is so eager to piss off Saudis? by the way?

@MastanKhan ........PAF will be intercepting its own made fighter jet at its own borders...Indians and Iranians will b laughing their asses off

tum samjh nh rahe ho....Irani competitor hain pakistan k aur neighbor bhi.....paison k peechey short sighted faisley nh karney chayie
han lekin agr iss fighter ki long term support or guarantees Pakistan sy iran ko millain to iran k lea Pakistan sy future ka panga suicidal hoga!

When it comes to business Hindu banya is an example to follow.

If Pakistan sell JF-17 to Iranian Saudi Arabia will disappointed which I think unlikely Pakistan will like to annoyed a friend like Saudi Arabia in this crucial time when Pakistani economy is struggling. One option is sell JF-17 through China like the selling to Mayanmar. If Pakistan can utilizes Iranian buying desires to sell some JF-17 to Saudi and it's gulf ally will be the best for Pakistan.

Now, you have put me in shame....
No shame between brothers. TAF is better equipped with F-16s and has done a lot of upgradation to it. However, I think TAF and PAF should work on next gen A/C together. Share the costs and knowledge and benefit both nations and other countries.

A)I think we should not sell jf-17 to Iran because they will use it against us and Iran's nexus with raw and their anti Pakistan activities in balochistan everybody knows about that.
B)This will definitely provoke our rich arab friends when our economy is in ICU.

Last edited:
If Pakistan sell JF-17 to Iranian Saudi Arabia will disappointed which I think unlikely Pakistan will like to annoyed a friend like Saudi Arabia in this crucial time when Pakistani economy is struggling. One option is sell JF-17 through China like the selling to Mayanmar. If Pakistan can utilizes Iranian buying desires to sell some JF-17 to Saudi and it's gulf ally will be the best for Pakistan.
Yeah if that happens, it will most probably happen in that fashion but A/C deals take a long time before the final decision is made and the order is placed so it can easily take 2-3 years and that time variables will be very different. However, this news has little credibility.

Actually nhi.
Cheen bhi hai darmiyan main aur sare support jahaz ki PAC ne deni hai woh masla nhi masla yeh hai keh iran ko koi mulk 2021 se phele major aslaha nhi bech sakta.

Bro...I don't trust iran with that JF17.....

I have zero trust on Iran...She is not friend of pakistan.

U don't sell your fighter jet to your frenemy

The most mouth watering thing about JF-17 is aesa. With this price tag you cannot buy this tech from any where else so every one will buy it.

I don't see it happening even if Iran shows interest or deal has to be via China like Myanmar

Deal will go via China because of payment issues as well.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom