What's new

Investing in gawadar

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
anyone figured out about purchasing property in gawadar?

Brought it up to family members but they think property mafia will take over. I understand bahria town or DHA is good choice, but I also see Gawadar property prices rising even more.

Last edited:

Brought it up to family members but they think property mafia will take over. I understand bahria town or DHA is good choice, but I also see Gawadar property prices rising even more.

Being in 20s and China operating it for 40 years puts me in 60s when they pull out of renew lease. It'd be nice and secure place to live.

Wait for some reliable developers to start the work on ground.

All the land there is yet unleased so no use until some developer starts a project

i m also looking to invest in Gawadar,.. but waiting for some proper work to start there.. Till then i'll only invest in DHA ..

Being in 20s and China operating it for 40 years puts me in 60s when they pull out of renew lease. It'd be nice and secure place to live.

the same i was thinking, but again always fear of land mafia..

I think Gwadar is becoming a power house of Pakistan. I can't say the future of Karachi in coming 5 years time.

You can invest in any society which has NOC Restored by GDA If Any oF you Want to get any information or want to invest in gwadar feel free to contact me 03224251127 is my number

Back
Top Bottom