What's new

Investing half a million pounds in pakistan

I am thinking of investing half a million pounds of my hard earned money in Pakistan. Any suggestions on what industries are best?

Make a nice school or make an orchid of high quality fruit.

Railu Katein aka chicken, eggs and goats according to visionary Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan Niazi.

According to him, poor can become filthy rich if they invest in railu katein, imagine how rich the rich will become if they invest.

Can't go wrong here, bro. He's a certified truthful and ameen according to supreme court chief justice Saqib Nasir.

Buy chicken and eggs right this moment and earn serious $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hurry up, Pakistan will get in serious shortage of eggs and chickens because Imran Khan told a secret nobody knew and everyone is investing in railu katein
Use your brain and listen to what he said. He is talking about self sufficiency for poor who can't feed themselves. Your peanut sized brain won't understand this
I think no one suggested CRYPTO. If you want to be potentially very rich then also consider Cryptos but at your own risk. You cannot make big money without taking big risks. With the kind of money you want to invest you can potentially become Billionaire in Rupeees or Potentially lose everything by investing in CRYPTOS. Please before buying CRYPTOS get a confirmation from a reliable Mufti wether it is Halal or not because if it is Haram then you investment or Capital amount will also become Haram!
I am a mufti myself
I think no one suggested CRYPTO. If you want to be potentially very rich then also consider Cryptos but at your own risk. You cannot make big money without taking big risks. With the kind of money you want to invest you can potentially become Billionaire in Rupeees or Potentially lose everything by investing in CRYPTOS. Please before buying CRYPTOS get a confirmation from a reliable Mufti wether it is Halal or not because if it is Haram then you investment or Capital amount will also become Haram!
I am a mufti myself
Put 15 to 20% in Roshan Digital account. This is like your safe return investment.

With the remaining amount, two sectors that you should look at. One is IT sector, and the other is Agriculture. With Agriculture, you aim to growing vegetables or meat for export. Your targeted market for these export will be China, Gulf, and Africa. First market should be China as their imports and export isn't based on Geopolitics like the Gulf.

With IT, you need aim is create a IT service company that will provide either software development or graphic designing. Your targeted market is Europe, and Turkey. Local market is also booming. If you have an expertise in a subject (Engineering or business), you can combine that with software development to offer custom software for that sector. You will be surprised at the amount business that don't have any ERP.

In all cases, keep you should be aware of all dealings that are going on. Don't just give it to someone, and let them run while you remain the silent partner.

The quality of developers is really bad in Pakistan so that is probably not a good option. The other thing is trust. Can't trust someone to run it
Invest in a startup that has a solid product, a five year business plan and a track record of delivery. This half a mil will turn into 5 mil, but obviously it's risky and needs you to be fully involved 24/7.
Pakistan has startups? Oh you mean in cement, construction and aata cheeni?
Invest in a startup that has a solid product, a five year business plan and a track record of delivery. This half a mil will turn into 5 mil, but obviously it's risky and needs you to be fully involved 24/7.
Pakistan has startups? Oh you mean in cement, construction and aata cheeni?
Whatever you decide to do, learn it first on the ground. Pay someone to learn it! Take your time. It is your lifetime earning.

Then only invest!
Learn what? I guess learn how to avoid fraudster pakistanis

Last edited:
oh wow. Hate ! what happened to you if you don't mind me asking
Let me change hate to despise. Is that better
Being a chemist I know how profitable is chemical manufacturing. There is no competition in this field. Generally, investors lack knowledge about chemicals. Pakistan imports $5-6 billion of chemicals every year. Get the list of chemicals that Pakistan imports. Contact a Chinese company that makes this chemical in China. Invite them for a joint venture or get technical help to establish small scale plant. Start from the simplest one and then go on. Believe me, it's a gold mine.
Thanks for this idea. Seems like a lot of red tapism and bribery will be involved in this. I guess it will be a lot of headache
Open software house in Pakistan Keep office in UK. Make good and cheap softwares and websites and take maintenance contact of it . It will boost our export with good return
Software is a saturated market. The golden era has gone

I am thinking of investing half a million pounds of my hard earned money in Pakistan. Any suggestions on what industries are best?
buy property in UK like me and enjoy the rental income less all commissions etc and live in Pakistan.
or see that money looted first by your relatives then friends and then the "business partners" and government officials.

in the end you will do what your heart may tell you (coupled with all the emotional blackmailing). many people will be rubbing hands in Pakistan to feast on your money. I have over 20 such examples of 100% fraud and failures suffered by people at the hands of their own relations and friends in Pakistan who had to go back to Canada , UK and USA once they were sucked dry.
you will be just an other addition to the statistic.

buy property in UK like me and enjoy the rental income less all commissions etc and live in Pakistan.
or see that money looted first by your relatives then friends and then the "business partners" and government officials.

in the end you will do what your heart may tell you (coupled with all the emotional blackmailing). many people will be rubbing hands in Pakistan to feast on your money. I have over 20 such examples of 100% fraud and failures suffered by people at the hands of their own relations and friends in Pakistan who had to go back to Canada , UK and USA once they were sucked dry.
you will be just an other addition to the statistic.
Thanks man

Invest 80% in Bitcoin 20% in Ethearium :D

Watch it go to 5,000,000 pounds by 2022

Use your brain and listen to what he said. He is talking about self sufficiency for poor who can't feed themselves. Your peanut sized brain won't understand this

That is exactly what i am saying.

Visionary leader Imran Khan gave visionary suggestion for poor who will get rich if they buy chicken and eggs.

Imagine if rich people buy million pounds worth of chicken eggs, they will become rich like Imran Khan and Jehangir Khan Tareen.

Go and buy chicken and eggs right now, this is how Imran Khan bought his 300 kanal land and flies in helicopter and became PM BY BUYING CHICKEN AND EGGSS!

etherium has broken its all time high, it’s at over 1.2k per coin, lucky I bought a whole coin for £750, this year I predict its price to go to £20-30k!!

Property + construction. Too businesses which are growing exponentially and giving huge returns on investment.
@Baz2020
So far the most valuable suggestion on this thread.
No doubt these two industries are the safe investments in pakistan.
Out of the these two the food sector is the next best option . These industries are growing and safe because of the huge demand related to the huge and growing population of pakistan.

Whatever you do but do not trust on Imran Khan and his aides... most definitely not on chicken hatching business... and if you want to keep Islamic values in consideration than chars crop is also no option for you.

Regarding property business, do not invest in property, if you are not going to live in Pakistan or are willing to hire armed guards to maintain possession of your property or unless you are part of a larger mafia system in Pakistan, who are close to bani gala.

What i can tell you, only booming business in Pakistan since past 2.5 years is smuggling of goods from foreign countries, mainly from Indian, Iran and China.
Why do you have to bring your biasedness again PTI govt in every thread.
Before any suggestion kindly let us know about your expertise, like what business or job you are currently doing in UK. From which part of Pakistan you belong and where are you planning to stay.

Out of the these two the food sector is the next best option . These industries are growing and safe because of the huge demand related to the huge and growing population of pakistan

Yes. Food sector also. There is this approach I will suggest.

Lease agricultural land in a furtile area. Grow (any of these) potatoes, banana, Mangoes etc. And build a processing plant near your land where you can turn your produced food into 10+ things by processing and packaging. There are some 10 products that can be made from banana , including chips. Some 30+ products from Potatoes and same for mangoes. This will need an investment of PKR 5 crores.

Yes. Food sector also. There is this approach I will suggest.

Lease agricultural land in a furtile area. Grow (any of these) potatoes, banana, Mangoes etc. And build a processing plant near your land where you can turn your produced food into 10+ things by processing and packaging. There are some 10 products that can be made from banana , including chips. Some 30+ products from Potatoes and same for mangoes. This will need an investment of PKR 5 crores.
Also the restaurant and fast food pizza business is booming these days.
Customers are even more after apps like food panda.
I have heard a small fast food business can give you 5000-20000 pkr profit a day.
Now that kind of monthly income even surpass many highly paid salary professionals in pakistan.

With half a million pounds u can buy large amount of land and do olive or other fruit farming. Use modern techniques and get ur return within few years and u even own that land in the end.

Don't do it
Whatever you do but do not trust on Imran Khan and his aides... most definitely not on chicken hatching business... and if you want to keep Islamic values in consideration than chars crop is also no option for you.

Regarding property business, do not invest in property, if you are not going to live in Pakistan or are willing to hire armed guards to maintain possession of your property or unless you are part of a larger mafia system in Pakistan, who are close to bani gala.

What i can tell you, only booming business in Pakistan since past 2.5 years is smuggling of goods from foreign countries, mainly from Indian, Iran and China.

How sad....should he invest and trust in Nawaz badmash and his daughter that was pregnant before marriage or his neice who is married to an Indian generals son.

Why do you have to bring your biasedness again PTI govt in every thread.

Before any suggestion kindly let us know about your expertise, like what business or job you are currently doing in UK. From which part of Pakistan you belong and where are you planning to stay.

20 years in software development

Back
Top Bottom