What's new

Introduction

Valar Dohaeris

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear All!

I am a new member of PDF and i have to write this so that I will be able to start a thread. I am from Islamabad, Pakistan and I work in a government organization.
National defense and international geo-political affairs are my favorite subjects which are strongly related to me affection of history.
I hope this is all.

Last edited:
Dear All!

I am a new member of PDF and i have to write this so that I will be able to start a thread. I am from Islamabad, Pakistan and I work for Public organization.
National defense and international geo-political affairs are my favorite subjects which are strongly related to me affection of history.
I hope this is all.
You are welcome. Do enjoy your stay here. However when your write, try to avoid sharing sensitive information, whatsoever may be the temptation, since eyes will be watching you both enemies and friendly.

You are welcome. Do enjoy your stay here. However when your write, try to avoid sharing sensitive information, whatsoever may be the temptation, since eyes will be watching you both enemies and friendly.
Thank you so much for your warm welcome and your suggestion. I am fully aware of these issues.

Thank you so much for your warm welcome and your suggestion. I am fully aware of these issues.
I know most of the Pakistani members of pdf are patriotic but sometimes when they get locked down with a troll, or prove or to brag the capabilities of the nation, they often divulge a sensitive bit of information and that actually compromises the cause of their country. I like the guy in your DP. He is our national hero so what is your affiliation with him?

I know most of the Pakistani members of pdf are patriotic but sometimes when they get locked down with a troll, or prove or to brag the capabilities of the nation, they often divulge a sensitive bit of information and that actually compromises the cause of their country. I like the guy in your DP. He is our national hero so what is your affiliation with him?
I like him too.

Yeah and people get banned when they don't speak patriotic.
Welcome back!!
Be constructive dear, you can be patriotic, but also be civil. People get banned irrespective of nationality or post count here.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom