4. writer
interest in asian history

Last edited:
1.Interest in east asian.
2. via google
3. east asian topics
4. writer
interest in asian history

Welcome to the forum. Your account have been approved and will be moved to "Members Introduction" section so other members can see it and you can get to know each other. We will suggest that you have a quick look at the Forum Rules before you start posting actively.

I hope that your stay here on the forum will be beneficial for yourself and all other members as well.

See you around.

Welcome to the forum. Your account have been approved and will be moved to "Members Introduction" section so other members can see it and you can get to know each other. We will suggest that you have a quick look at the Forum Rules before you start posting actively.

I hope that your stay here on the forum will be beneficial for yourself and all other members as well.

See you around.

I am leaving this forum. There are too many Vietnamese and American Vietnamese propagandists spreading propaganda in this forum. They are Cochine and Pfft.

Good luck to you all and thanks for approving. You can delete my account.

I am leaving this forum. There are too many Vietnamese and American Vietnamese propagandists spreading propaganda in this forum. They are Cochine and Pfft.

We respect you decision. However please note that no member is allowed to disrespect any fellow member or any other nationality. If you see any such posts please report them so the Forum Moderators can take action.
Best regards!

Don't leave stay here and contribute truth from your side....report troll and propaganda members to moderators.

Back
Top Bottom