What's new

Interview of hamid karzai by saleem safi in jirga

I suspect you like him, or at least dont hate him(in conrast to other pakstani posters), I might be wrong.

You are right. It is fashion in pakistan to hate or make fun of karzai , but i dont think that way. In my opinion karzai is ruling world's most difficult country, he cares about his country and people but he is powerless.....

You are right. It is fashion in pakistan to hate or make fun of karzai , but i am not like them. In my opinion karzai is handling world's most difficult country, he cares about his country and people even if he is powerless.....

Is tht why that scumbag shelters and supports TTP and BLA turds? and accuses Pakistan of every ill in his country? i guess he was
"sodomised" by some Pakistani when he was living in quetta...

Is tht why that scumbag shelters and supports TTP and BLA turds? and accuses Pakistan of every ill in his country? i guess he was
"sodomised" by some Pakistani when he was living in quetta...

let me tell you one thing. Dont quote me neither talk with me...

Kyun tera souda ho gaya hai kya... :lol:

I got banned two times because of you, i do not have immunity that you are enjoying from mods. So i have decided that i would ignore you and you should also do the same.
Regards

I like Saleem Safi as a Pakistani Journalist. He is a Patriotic Pakistani and quite the opposite of Hamid Mir.

Some pakistanis consider saleem safi to be a TTP supporter and antipakistan.......he belongs to mohmand agency of FATA, perhaps his tribal background and his phone contact with ehsanullah ehsan make him suspicious.

Yeah watched that interview and although i don't find Saleem Safi a neutral journalist still it was not that bad. Secondly i think if we start watching Mr Hamid Karzai's contradicting claims just related to Pakistan and US that alone would suffice to prove that somebody surely holds his strings and we all know who is that by now. How can he love his people when he doesn't represent almost 90% of the Afghans and their mentality? Not to mention he has no real control over Afghanistan and once the US pulls out he might not even be safe in the confines of his palace.

I watched the interview.

I think this interview might give you an idea about Saleem safi's background.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pakistanis consider saleem safi to be a TTP supporter and antipakistan.......he belongs to mohmand agency of FATA, perhaps his tribal background and his phone contact with ehsanullah ehsan make him suspicious.

I don't know anything about his contacts with the Animals called TTP, but Saleem Safi is a balanced and insightful Pakistani Journalist who presents both sides of an issue and vociferously presents Pakistani point of view.

Back
Top Bottom