What's new

Interview: Air Commodore Khalid Director ACDA on the safety of pak nukes

Patriot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Air Commodore Khalid Banuri is the Director. Arms Control & Disarmament Affairs (ACDA) at the Strategic Plans Division (SPD), An organization of the National Command Authority. The National Command Authority (NCA) of Pakistan is the Pakistani organisation responsible for policy formulation, and exercises employment and development control over all strategic nuclear forces and strategic organizations. Clears a lot of misconceptions about the safety of Pakistan's nukes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx foir the video's Saadahmed very interesting !!

Just bumping thread so people can watch the videos and clear the misconceptions about our nuclear bombs!

Nice video Patriot...infact as i recall it was more than a year older,in those days Ahmed Qurashi was working in PTV....

I have seen Khalid's another interview few months ago on TV-one....man he speaks awesome,

Very interesting interview. However, the issue of AQ Khan was not addressed nor the "failure" of the military and SPD to prevent nuclear proliferation.

You're quite naive to suppose SPD or military could stop proliferation. Firstly the SPD or Pakistan's NCA wasn't formed when the alleged proliferation happened. Secondly military wasn't partof the nuclear prog. only a certain part was. however A.Q Khan had complete liberty to do all he wanted to.

Nice video Patriot...infact as i recall it was more than a year older,in those days Ahmed Qurashi was working in PTV....

I have seen Khalid's another interview few months ago on TV-one....man he speaks awesome,

It says somewhere that it was recorded in 2007. Talks about Benazirs uinterview as if she was still alive at that time. so must be atleast 2007.
Araz

Back
Top Bottom