What's new

Intermarriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AryanWolve

BANNED
Reaction score
What do the Pakistanis,Indians,Bangladeshis,Chinese etc. here think about intermarriage? this could mean interracial,interreligious,interethnic,intercaste etc. marriage?

Im from a mixed background roma-gypsy (from both sides) and european (also from both sides but very few in my mum)...im around 40% white/european.

Well, as i said that you will think its odd this guy is against race-mixing but i want to save my indian dna and not further lessen it, i want to increase it by marrying another person of southasian ethnic background (romani,pakistani,northindian) also what i look for is caucasian genetics and skull.....im almost pure caucasian and since you will ask how is this guy pure caucasian when he is mixed, yeah romani/indians are caucasians too....skin colour is not the only factor determining race just because we are brown doesnt mean we are not caucasians

Neighbor-joining_Tree.svg

Genetic Map from Wikipedia

My Genetic Ancestry Percentage Breakdown
View image: ancestrypercentages

I dont care for religion though....she can be (moderate or non-practising) muslim,christian,hindu,sikh etc. etc. etc.

And also i dont mind guys mixing with other ethnicities so much as girls....as long those guys dont raise their offspring as indian but they are half-negroes....i dont care for half-whites or half-chinese

----

Finally....whats your point of view?

Why are you hooked on to this aryan thing. Nobody gives a s**t. Dont you see, you keep opening threads and no reply.
You can post it on german defence forum and see the reaction.
Or try Iranian forum, they like aryan things.

Why are you hooked on to this aryan thing. Nobody gives a s**t. Dont you see, you keep opening threads and no reply.
You can post it on german defence forum and see the reaction.
Or try Iranian forum, they like aryan things.

Its not about an "Aryan Thing".... every ethnicity can be pro or contra intermarriage

Well, as i said that you will think its odd this guy is against race-mixing but i want to save my indian dna and not further lessen it, i want to increase it by marrying another person of southasian ethnic background (romani,pakistani,northindian) also what i look for is caucasian genetics and skull.....im almost pure caucasian and since you will ask how is this guy pure caucasian when he is mixed, yeah romani/indians are caucasians too....skin colour is not the only factor determining race just because we are brown doesnt mean we are not caucasians

Oh god dude. Marry the person you love..

And this whole selective breeding thing is kinda weird..

This whole 'Aryan', 'pure race', etc thing is silly.

Oh god dude. Marry the person you love..

And this whole selective breeding thing is kinda weird..

This whole 'Aryan', 'pure race', etc thing is silly.

Would you marry a girl from another race?

I don't have any problem with intermarriage.

In the human species (Homo sapiens), there is only one sub-race... and that is human beings. Or more specifically, Homo sapiens sapiens.

Culture is the important factor that should be preserved, not ethnicity.

If I loved her enough, yes..

Matter a fact, religion(my sect) is more of an issue then race..(in my family)

What is your religion? Yeah i also asked for religion because different religion is also intermarriage, and i think the different religions shouldnt mix thing weird

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

In the human species (Homo sapiens), there is only one sub-race... and that is human beings. Or more specifically, Homo sapiens sapiens.

Culture is the thing that should be preserved, not ethnicity.

Do most Chinese think like you?

What do the Pakistanis,Indians,Bangladeshis,Chinese etc. here think about intermarriage? this could mean interracial,interreligious,interethnic,intercaste etc. marriage?
Finally....whats your point of view?

I don't care about race,caste,colour, country etc but i will never go for someone who don't share same religion.

My religion guides my life, marriage and family, so in many ways religion does define why I chose to get marry in the first place. Our personal religion can be used to determine who we marry and how we choose to live our married lives

What is your religion? Yeah i also asked for religion because different religion is also intermarriage, and i think the different religions shouldnt mix thing weird

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 AM ----------

Orthodox Christian.

And the question for Chinese Dragon

I cant speak for any Chinese, but I am close with my Korean friends families and many of their daughters/cousins married outside their race too.

Would you marry a girl from another race?

Look you may end up marrying somebody who is from same race/language/religion simply because you are surrounded by them.
But you cant make a principle out of it, it all depends on person.

Culture is the important factor that should be preserved, not ethnicity.
are not peoples of same ethnicity share same culture?

I don't care about race,caste,colour, country etc but i will never go for someone who don't share same religion.

My religion guides my life, marriage and family, so in many ways religion does define why I chose to get marry in the first place. Our personal religion can be used to determine who we marry and how we choose to live our married lives

religion is not that important for me, i respect it and hope for a afterlife but i wouldnt base a friend or marriage decision on it. religion is really nnot that important

The "Han Chinese" identity is all about assimilation. The original Han Chinese were historically confined to one small region along the Yellow River, but they kept expanding and assimilating... and now, we are the largest ethnic group on the planet.

It is more of a civilizational and cultural thing, rather than a genetic thing. Koreans and Manchus for example can easily assimilate into being Han, if they adopt the Chinese language and the Chinese culture.

The fact that Han Chinese are genetically very similar, is just a nice coincidence.

Orthodox Christian.

And the question for Chinese Dragon

I cant speak for any Chinese, but I am close with my Korean friends families and many of their daughters/cousins married outside their race too.

LOL, im orthodox christian as well:)

---------- Post added at 06:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

The "Han Chinese" identity is all about assimilation. The original Han Chinese were historically confined to one small region along the Yellow River, but they kept expanding and assimilating... and now, we are the largest ethnic group on the planet.

It is more of a civilizational and cultural thing, rather than a genetic thing.

The fact that Han Chinese are genetically very similar, is just a nice coincidence.

true but the han-chinese assimilated other northeast-asian ethnicities, if they lets say assimilated negroes they wouldnt be the same right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom