What's new

Interesting article in german spiegel magazine about indian elections and hindu radicals

I´m honest, i don´t know. But usually police here is able to contain mobs. Thanks god we never had such an upring here ever. But i honestly don´t know. Could it happen`Maybe, but i dont think with thousands of death. But as i said i dont know
If european countries police were so efficient sweden would not be the rape capital of europe:D

Very slippery slope mate.. Your tone seems to be justifying the Gujrat riots and like wise. Not wise.. Not right..
I am not justifying anything.
I am just saying that had these jihadis which form a large part of Muslims, had a fear of law, this would never have happened. This sekularizm makes them think they are special little gifts from "Allah" to the world.

it was a hindu riot led by an extremist Modi against women children and unarmed civilians
Modi would not hit his head with an axe by instigating riots after coming to power for the first time in his life.If it was a hindu riot led by Modi state police would not have shot hindus.Majority of the people shot by police were hindus.

Last edited:
Modi would not hit his head with an axe by instigating riots after coming to power for the first time in his life.If it was a hindu riot led by Modi police would not have shot hindus.Majority of the people shot by police were hindus.

it was hindu riot.... full stop

suppoorted by Modi and his regime with the police either colluding with or outright supporting the slaughter

it was hindu riot.... full stop

suppoorted by Modi and his regime with the police either colluding with or outright supporting the slaughter
Just because you say so?Well let me tell you that after years of investigation by all kinds of agencies nothing has been found,courts were forced to give clean chit after conducting investigation after investigation for so many years,and not a single thing was found.Police actually killed hindus mostly,majority of the hindu casualities were killed by police.This has been accepted.:cool:

I did not know that Water flies.....

On Topic, the article probably was published soon after the massacre s it has correct statistics and facts.
Ohh.. thats not the only thing that you don't know..Search on the lines of idioms...

On your foolish comment, you talk as if you know it..Please come back if you have any conclusive proof...something from GoI, or Red Cross or UN etc, not just fragments of a degenerated mind. Until then, take a hike.

well you do realize that even touching a women can be seen as rape in sweden? Swedish law considers things as rape that others do not see as rape. its ruled from feminists...

Read new indian rape law too.

Stalking has 1-3 years jail without any proof
Oral sex=rape too
Showing obsene picture to woman/talking dirty=1year jail

And u don't even need proof for this,the girl just needs to complain.

i have no view on him. If indians vote him, fine. If he is for cooperation with us fine too.

The guy did not let a single riot take place after 2002 and that tells a lot,if he was a terrorist he would be making speeches full of hatred.

U are free to listen to his speeches if they have subtitles and decide for urself.

But remember this,100 pc of world terrorism is by jihadists,show me one example of hindus doing such acts.

Back
Top Bottom