What's new

Interesting article in german spiegel magazine about indian elections and hindu radicals

True that. Their history and hands are full of bloods of millions of innocents.

Name me one country that history is not full of blood. I heared indias history is pretty bloody itself. The islamisation is said to have cost more life than WW II.

Name me one country that history is not full of blood. I heared indias history is pretty bloody itself. The islamisation is said to have cost more life than WW II.
Yes but nothing compared to what Germans did. killing millions of innocents within a decade. Unmatched!!
India is not responsible for Islamisation rather a victim of it.
PS: for Islamisation, go blame Arabs and middle easterns.

...all the beer from Oktoberfest cannot wash the blood from german hands :devil:

Yes but nothing compared to what Germans did. killing millions of innocents within a decade. Unmatched!!

Not true, Rwanda achieved the million kill hit within a few weeks.

Beside that we are talking about now. Im just in my 20th. Dont blame me for shit that happened a billion years ago.

...all the beer from Oktoberfest cannot wash the blood from german hands :devil:

but its good for the skin and gives a nice taint. :D

Beside that we are talking about now. Im just in my 20th. Dont blame me for shit that happened a billion years ago.

Okay then I rate Germans second after Rawanda when It comes to Genocide. Happy?
And what a hypocrite you are? You are blaming Modi in your OP for what happnened 14 years back dispite knowing anything about it while can't take blame when others are blaming Germans? Get life.

Congratulations, you are now compared with Rwanda.

I have heard Europeans and especially germans go to great extend for a nice taint to the skin.

Elizabeth Barthory comes to mind. Nothing quite like a bood bath to clear you skin eh ? :azn:

No, the first article i quoted is from yesterday:

Indien: Hindus schüren im Wahlkampf Hass auf Muslime - SPIEGEL ONLINE

And the article plain and simple says that Modi is a Nazi and his RSS plans a mass genocide. That rises some concerns. It also says that Modi never distanced himself from this progroms he started. Infact it says he even makes jokes about the victims, saying its like killing a dog with a car. This does rise concerns here as i said. I would not like to see india falling into a facist dictatorship.

Coming from Germans, well thats rich. When a foreigner analyses a different society based upon hearsay, he more often than not miss the nuances. For example: the "killing dog with a car" thing is so ridiculous to even merit an explanation. Chalk and cheese. By the way i listened to his interview where he used this analogy.

RSS is not planning a genocide, if anything they are a nationalist organisation. As opposed to Germans who based their antics on "RACISM" . RSS focuses on Indians irrespective of religion. Chalk and cheese. Hope this helps.

Indien: Hindus schüren im Wahlkampf Hass auf Muslime - SPIEGEL ONLINE

I just will give you the basics info in short and will not issue any opinion since i´m european and not indian and i have no insight in indian policies.

The article says that Modi has good chances to become the next PM of india but his party has to close connections to a radical hindu group called RSS. The members of this group are facists and radicals and comitt terrorist acts as well as murders.

The articles says that the RSS want christians as well as muslims pushed out of india and blame them for any problems that happen there.

It says that this religious fanatics spread over india and have over 40.000 local groups in 2013.

The article states that the founder of this RSS wanted total submission of all non hindus and that they should have no rights.

The article says that Modi party BJP is under complete control of the neo facist RSS and all non Hindus must fear progroms if he will win.

The journalist Ulrike Putz says that Modi is direct responsible for the murder of more than 1000 people in his provice Gujarat in 2002. She says it was a slaughter worse than in the middle ages and the BJP and Modi direct supported this:

DER SPIEGELÂ 19/2002 -
Blutrausch wie im Mittelalter

The EU and also USA do not allow Modi to travel here, because his extreme violations of human rights.

Thats the translation in short.
Do not believe every crap that comes out of media out lets.
Media is nothing but another form of Mob control. I am afaraid Mr Modi will only be dissapointing these fear mongerars

i did not write the article. Why do you claim that i made this assumption? Till this morning i did not even kmow what RSS is. You have the wrong idea that india play any big role in german or european media. It does not.
See now u admit urself u don't know the facts.
So pls verify them urself instead of defending a stupid and biased article written without even proper research

Okay then I rate Germans second after Rawanda when It comes to Genocide. Happy?
And what a hypocrite you are? You are blaming Modi in your OP for what happnened 14 years back dispite knowing anything about it while can't take blame when others are blaming Germans? Get life.

Fact check for you. Modi was in charge as this happened. He was not killed and the cloned back into life. The sins never go from the father on the son, but till you don´t convince me that Modi is the clone of the one who supported mass crimes, he can be hold accountable.

Beside that, whats your problem with free press? I mean get real, all the article says is that there is some type of radical group that could control future politics there. I don´t even blame India for it. You could vote Pikachu into power and i wouldn´t care.

Congratulations, you are now compared with Rwanda.

I have heard Europeans and especially germans go to great extend for a nice taint to the skin.

Elizabeth Barthory comes to mind. Nothing quite like a bood bath to clear you skin eh ? :azn:

yes it is funny. Here people want have a darker skin and in india they want bleach their skin. The make up corporations really make a fortune with it.

BBC News - Has skin whitening in India gone too far?

See now u admit urself u don't know the facts.
So pls verify them urself instead of defending a stupid and biased article written without even proper research

If you would have read my post you would know that was exactly what i planned. I said in post one that i don´t know about india, that i only quote the article and would like to hear some infos from people living there. What i got was some weird nationalists throwing insults. Now i know as much as before. At least some people here gave a honest analysis and did not fall into primitive insults.

Fact check for you. Modi was in charge as this happened. He was not killed and the cloned back into life. The sins never go from the father on the son, but till you don´t convince me that Modi is the clone of the one who supported mass crimes, he can be hold accountable.

Beside that, whats your problem with free press? I mean get real, all the article says is that there is some type of radical group that could control future politics there. I don´t even blame India for it. You could vote Pikachu into power and i wouldn´t care.
Supported mass crimes? On what basis? Supreme court found no e idence against him so who the hell are you to blame?
I can blame all NATO countries for the crimes they have done in Iraq and Afganistan. Thousands of civilians have been victim of their crimes and nobody cares in the name of collatral damage. Thats my friend, is hypocricy but again I won't care about what Europeans wants to write in their papers as Europeans are non-entity(considered toothless and puppet of USA) in India and no body cares about them in India.

Supported mass crimes? On what basis? Supreme court found no e idence against him so who the hell are you to blame?
I can blame all NATO for the crimes they have done in Iraq and Afganistan. Thousands of civilians have been victim of their crimes and nobody cares. Thats my friend, is hypocricy but again I won't care about what Europeans wants to write in their papers as Europeans are non-entity(toothless) in India and no body cares about them in India.

Well europe is your largest trade partner. Please don´t let nationalism blind your eyes. Because at the end of the day you still eat our food aid. Don´t bite the hand that feeds you.

But as i said, i was interested about whats going on. If you are unwilling or unable to explain in a friendly way thats ok.

LOL..... nobody needs to convince you of anything and neither is Modi on trial here, media or otherwise :lol:

Since you don't care much, its is indeed funny seeing you post articles on this and continuing to debate it :P ...what are we missing ? :cheesy:

yes it is funny. Here people want have a darker skin and in india they want bleach their skin. The make up corporations really make a fortune with it.

BBC News - Has skin whitening in India gone too far?

Yes, the german finds the queen who bathed in blood of her victims funny. :enjoy: ...... probably though gassing the jews were funny too.

If you would have read my post you would know that was exactly what i planned. I said in post one that i don´t know about india, that i only quote the article and would like to hear some infos from people living there. What i got was some weird nationalists throwing insults. Now i know as much as before. At least some people here gave a honest analysis and did not fall into primitive insults.

Best would be to quit reading trash you just quoted.

Well europe is your largest trade partner. Please don´t let nationalism blind your eyes. Because at the end of the day you still eat our food aid. Don´t bite the hand that feeds you.

But as i said, i was interested about whats going on. If you are unwilling or unable to explain in a friendly way thats ok.

:rofl: .............:rofl: .................:rofl:

Much better than didi's comedy show :enjoy:

Trade is not a one way charity. Both EU and India has its stakes in trade and both will lose if trades are off and EU will lose more as we seen how many european countries going bankrupt recently.
Its India which donated $10 Billions for EU crises. Beggers cant be choosers and EU is begger in this case. Here is why.
ASIA - EU - MEXICO G20: India promises $10 billion to save Europe - Asia News

Back
Top Bottom