What's new

Interesting article in german spiegel magazine about indian elections and hindu radicals

No, it just let the RSS members talk. One said all indians are hindu and non hindus must convert to hinduism. Another one compares all non hindus to rabbits and so on. The journalists interviews them and let them talk. The things this radical islamist says are unacceptable too.

you do realize that the christian crusade was an answer to 200 years of muslim agression?
Please give me link of what you claim.Rss guys say all are hindu or their ancestors were hindu in India,which is true.Non hindus rabbits?I never heard anything like that from RSS so please show where you found this,or where this magazine found it.
So was the gujurat riot a response.And hindus never had something as bloody as the crusades,despite being killed enmasse by muslim invaders,or we did not become nazis killing muslims in our case,so this magazine has no right to talk nonsense.

Last edited:
Please give me link of what you claim.Rss guys say all are hindu or their ancestors were hindu in India,which is true.Non hindus rabbits?I never heard anything like that from RSS so please show where you found this,or where this magazine found it.
So was the gujurat riot a response.And hindus never had something as bloody as the crusades,despite being killed enmasse by muslim invaders,or we did not become nazis killing muslims in our case,so this magazine has no right to talk nonsense.

It is what the RSS guy said to the reporter. The link is on page one. His name is Balkrishna Bansal and he is said to be a doctor and common member of the RSS.

And yep, the magazine can talk evry nonsense it wants. It could write that india bans barbie dolls, eats cats and what ever. Its called freedom of press.

As for the crusades, they were important to shape european independence. They were bloody, yes. But at the time the only answer. Wars back then were bloody.

It is what the RSS guy said to the reporter. The link is on page one. His name is Balkrishna Bansal and he is said to be a doctor and common member of the RSS.

And yep, the magazine can talk evry nonsense it wants. It could write that india bans barbie dolls, eats cats and what ever. Its called freedom of press.

As for the crusades, they were important to shape european independence. They were bloody, yes. But at the time the only answer. Wars back then were bloody.
No its not written in that article you made the rabbit part.Rest what they say is not wrong as everyone in the Indian subcontinent was hindu or buddhist before islamic invasions.And your magazine is dumb it is accusing rss with gandhi's murder when Indian courts found nothing against them and found them not guilty.Do you even know why rss got formed,because a lot of hindus were being killed by muslims before partition in riots and genocides,that was when some bunch of hindus formed this group.Rss wants uniform laws for everyone and that's not wrong,everywhere in the world muslims have to follow the law of the land,but only in India they have a completely different muslim personal law board under which things such as polygamy is allowed,that to in a overpopulated country like India.Those are things the rss oppose.I am not saying the crusades were wrong,considering what muslims had done,what I am saying is hindus have never indulged in such bloodshed.

No its not written in that article you made the rabbit part.Rest what they say is not wrong as everyone in the Indian subcontinent was hindu or buddhist before islamic invasions.And your magazine is dumb it is accusing rss with gandhi's murder when Indian courts found nothing against them and found them not guilty.Do you even know why rss got formed,because a lot of hindus were being killed by muslims before partition in riots and genocides,that was when some bunch of hindus formed this group.Rss wants uniform laws for everyone and that's not wrong,everywhere in the world muslims have to follow the law of the land,but only in India they have a completely different muslim personal law board under which things such as polygamy is allowed,that to in a overpopulated country like India.Those are things the rss oppose.I am not saying the crusades were wrong,considering what muslims had done,what I am saying is hindus have never indulged in such bloodshed.

Maybe you should so you would not have such problems today? As i said i don´t judge you. You should see the situation. Muslims had conquered spain and portugal. They could barely be stopped in northern spain to not rush into france. Islamic pirates from north africa regulary sailed to greek islands, south italy as well as other european cities in the mediterrean and captured thousands of people and sold them as slaves. It got worse and worse and then muslim pirates even sailed into the tiber and forced rome to pay money. As then even Jerusalem was captured from islamic troops the limit was reached. The pope called for the defense of europe and the christian world.

Was it bloody and brutal? Yes it was and in many ways did alot of damage. But it saved europe. The enemy was pushed back and Queen Isabella was even able to push islam out of spain and portugal.

In a way the arab world was not able to recover from that. Many arabs try to show the crusades as war of agression and they totally ignore the fact that the crusades started after 200 years of agression against europe.

I know not much about india and its history. But as far as i know many indians do not like the time of rule of tyrants like aurangzeb?

And yes, there should only be one law in one country and not different laws for different people.

Maybe you should so you would not have such problems today? As i said i don´t judge you. You should see the situation. Muslims had conquered spain and portugal. They could barely be stopped in northern spain to not rush into france. Islamic pirates from north africa regulary sailed to greek islands, south italy as well as other european cities in the mediterrean and captured thousands of people and sold them as slaves. It got worse and worse and then muslim pirates even sailed into the tiber and forced rome to pay money. As then even Jerusalem was captured from islamic troops the limit was reached. The pope called for the defense of europe and the christian world.

Was it bloody and brutal? Yes it was and in many ways did alot of damage. But it saved europe. The enemy was pushed back and Queen Isabella was even able to push islam out of spain and portugal.

In a way the arab world was not able to recover from that. Many arabs try to show the crusades as war of agression and they totally ignore the fact that the crusades started after 200 years of agression against europe.

I know not much about india and its history. But as far as i know many indians do not like the time of rule of tyrants like aurangzeb?

And yes, there should only be one law in one country and not different laws for different people.
I actually like the crusades,without it europe was gone,and for the first time muslims got a taste of their own medicine.If you think India did not fight you are wrong,arabs got so badly thrashed by united Indian forces that their generals deemed us the biggest threat for islam,and they gave up the idea of invading India ever again.It was persian muslims who managed to get a foothold in India at a time when India was at its weakest,just like when arabs invaded persia,and a lot of infighting was happening between regional kingdoms.Besides our teachings are more oriented towards kindness,and our kings in their kindness did foolish mistakes and let the enemy go back alive when they defeated them.
Islamic forces killed 90 million of our people,and whoever knows this has no love for islam or its followers.However our pseudo secular media and historians/politicians have glorified the invaders of our motherland.That is something the likes of RSS does not like,and normal people also do not like.Tipu sultan killed lakhs of hindus still government treats him as a hero,infact our history book are giving false history about all muslim rulers as kind and gentle and progressive and all bullshit that is false.Do europeans books do that?Aurangzeb is barely mentioned in our books,though everyone knows what a bigot he was he alone killed 5 million of us.Only muslim ruler that had some good thing about him was akbar,who did kill hindus in the start of his reign but later softened,who explored the culture of India,and left islam and adopted a all encompassing religion called dinilahi,which did not survive after him though.After him the genocides started again.Indian knowledge and history was burnt down by invading muslims and lost never to be truly found again,read about nalanda,there is much more than that.
If you are justifying crusades than what is your problem with RSS.Which is simply demanding true history,uniform laws and appreciation of the indigenous culture of the Indian subcontinent.They don't say forecefully convert muslims.They are just saying that accept your ancestors were hindu,what is wrong with that?That is something the person who framed our constitution said must be enforced in our education.After partition many agreed with this so that there may be some solid commonality with muslims of India,who dumbly consider themselves to be persian or arab,who speak a persianized language written in arabic script,and had the audacity to demand that it be made official language of India.I don't think the rss is wrong anyhow.Especially when rest of the country has to follow one law but muslims get their sharia,how can this be secular.That is worthless minority appeasement.Your magazine makes some truly dumb points.Rss radical terrorist organization?Hahahaha.

Well why don´t take the time to show what your opinion is. Its a fact that Modi was not allowed to travel to EU and USA blocked him too for massive violations of human rights. So my guess is, that there is something true?

It is true. But fat chance any of his supporters will ever admit it.

I actually like the crusades,without it europe was gone,and for the first time muslims got a taste of their own medicine.If you think India did not fight you are wrong,arabs got so badly thrashed by united Indian forces that their generals deemed us the biggest threat for islam,and they gave up the idea of invading India ever again.It was persian muslims who managed to get a foothold in India at a time when India was at its weakest,just like when arabs invaded persia,and a lot of infighting was happening between regional kingdoms.Besides our teachings are more oriented towards kindness,and our kings in their kindness did foolish mistakes and let the enemy go back alive when they defeated them.
Islamic forces killed 90 million of our people,and whoever knows this has no love for islam or its followers.However our pseudo secular media and historians/politicians have glorified the invaders of our motherland.That is something the likes of RSS does not like,and normal people also do not like.Tipu sultan killed lakhs of hindus still government treats him as a hero,infact our history book are giving false history about all muslim rulers as kind and gentle and progressive and all bullshit that is false.Do europeans books do that?Aurangzeb is barely mentioned in our books,though everyone knows what a bigot he was he alone killed 5 million of us.Only muslim ruler that had some good thing about him was akbar,who did kill hindus in the start of his reign but later softened,who explored the culture of India,and left islam and adopted a all encompassing religion called dinilahi,which did not survive after him though.After him the genocides started again.Indian knowledge and history was burnt down by invading muslims and lost never to be truly found again,read about nalanda,there is much more than that.
If you are justifying crusades than what is your problem with RSS.Which is simply demanding true history,uniform laws and appreciation of the indigenous culture of the Indian subcontinent.They don't say forecefully convert muslims.They are just saying that accept your ancestors were hindu,what is wrong with that?That is something the person who framed our constitution said must be enforced in our education.After partition many agreed with this so that there may be some solid commonality with muslims of India,who dumbly consider themselves to be persian or arab,who speak a persianized language written in arabic script,and had the audacity to demand that it be made official language of India.I don't think the rss is wrong anyhow.Especially when rest of the country has to follow one law but muslims get their sharia,how can this be secular.That is worthless minority appeasement.Your magazine makes some truly dumb points.Rss radical terrorist organization?Hahahaha.

Can we agree with that, that she did not interview the smartest RSS members?

As for your history, indian history is no big topic in our schools. All we had was when Alexander the Great defeated indian kingdom, then later some talks about british empire, Gandhi and so on. The very basics. But our history teacher mentioned Aurangzeb once and called him an absolute tyrant. She went not much into detail but you see that she did teach us about it in the limited time she had. So peace?

I think this thread has over lived its purpose..nothing worthy of mention is coming out of this.

Very well said....couldn't put it much better myself.

Can we agree with that, that she did not interview the smartest RSS members?

As for your history, indian history is no big topic in our schools. All we had was when Alexander the Great defeated indian kingdom, then later some talks about british empire, Gandhi and so on. The very basics. But our history teacher mentioned Aurangzeb once and called him an absolute tyrant. She went not much into detail but you see that she did teach us about it in the limited time she had. So peace?
Even that member merely said that all muslims of India were once hindu so he is not wrong.
Alexander defeated gandhar which was to be precise not in current day India but afghanistan.Although it was part of India then as it was hindu back then.Alexander and his army dared not fight us and ran off seeing a united Indian army of Nanda empire.I hope you know this.
Not just aurangzeb but every muslim ruler was a bigot and tyrant in India who imposed jizya and dhimmitude on our people and genocided us as much as possible.Only one muslim ruler akbar in later years of his reign removed it,only to be reinstated by his son as soon as he got power.
Did your teacher tell you that it was muslims who let british enter India in the first place.That almost all of the revolutionaries and freedom fighters were hindus.That muslims only stood for the vivisection of the country.That more than a million people died for their goal.There is reason so many organisations and people in India have no love for islam.
Gandhi stood for united India.Jinnah said-we will have India divided or destroyed.He did both.So who is better hindu or muslim.
No country is interested about other country's history at schoolbook level.Is it?
Peace accepted.:)

Indien: Hindus schüren im Wahlkampf Hass auf Muslime - SPIEGEL ONLINE

I just will give you the basics info in short and will not issue any opinion since i´m european and not indian and i have no insight in indian policies.

The article says that Modi has good chances to become the next PM of india but his party has to close connections to a radical hindu group called RSS. The members of this group are facists and radicals and comitt terrorist acts as well as murders.

The articles says that the RSS want christians as well as muslims pushed out of india and blame them for any problems that happen there.

Very dumbass Article. Is this the level of Journalism in Germany?

Anyways let me put some factual information.

The party being talked about here is BJP. BJP has links to RSS. But BJP has ruled India for 6 years from 1998 - 2004. No Muslim or Christian was thrown out of India in these 6 years. Yes they did conduct 5 nuclear tests, and you could be pissed with that, but saying minorities will be thrown out is scare mongering of the lowest order.

It says that this religious fanatics spread over india and have over 40.000 local groups in 2013.

The article states that the founder of this RSS wanted total submission of all non hindus and that they should have no rights.

The article says that Modi party BJP is under complete control of the neo facist RSS and all non Hindus must fear progroms if he will win.

The journalist Ulrike Putz says that Modi is direct responsible for the murder of more than 1000 people in his provice Gujarat in 2002. She says it was a slaughter worse than in the middle ages and the BJP and Modi direct supported this:

DER SPIEGELÂ 19/2002 -
Blutrausch wie im Mittelalter

The EU and also USA do not allow Modi to travel here, because his extreme violations of human rights.

Thats the translation in short.

The author is suffering from typical white man superiority syndrome. The Supreme Court of India, the highest court, investigated Mr. Modi's role in the riots and found no evidence against him. I don't have to say anymore.

Pretty dissapointed to see such pathetic writeups. Any 4 year old who knows how to use google can write a better article than this.

@MarkusS My comments are against the article/author and not you. The only reason I bothered to reply is because you are not Indian/South Asian. So maybe you deserve to know the complete picture instead of such biased trash.

Many Christian missionary corporations are getting their red and white underwear into twists, because the only frontier they could easily won before look towards Islamic countries is India; to harvest more souls for conversion. The China and east Asia has already fallen. BJP with his anti conversion credentials have irked many thugs who aboard flights to sneak into Indian heartlands to lie poor people that they are here to heal.

Here is another article for everyone to ponder how not only the larger religious motive of western nation which are always their as the base of their expeditions but politico-national agenda they use these organizations (NGO's and media) for.

BTW from the material and choice of words of this article, I can fairly say that the intended readers of this piece are half literate morons from subcontinent background; who will be impressed by this articles but are going to ignor the fact that it has invoked the Godwin's law, which means the author has lost it and readers doesn't know that now this article is not even worth a penny but a fallacy of an argument/discourse, which can only be drafted by Idiots or highly biased rascals.

An excellent reply.

Translate it into English, and you will reach a lot of people. Half literate morons from subcontinent background, for instance.

That does not necessarily mean that you are being called an idiot or a highly biased rascal. Such things would need to be mentioned separately.

Back
Top Bottom