What's new

Interesting article in german spiegel magazine about indian elections and hindu radicals

Na I don't know about dna tests u intellectual.:rolleyes:

Stupid fellow if woman does not report on time,which is generally the
Case then dna test will be negative only.

Sperms die after 24-36 hours and then only thing that can be determined is that it was a sexual intercourse based on abrasions etc during forced sex.

Ok thank you .. didnt know anything about PPC... Poor me... next time il consult you for Pak Penal Code/criminal law issues..

P.S:IM A LAW STUDENT.

Ok thank you .. didnt know anything about PPC... Poor me... next time il consult you for Pak Penal Code/criminal law issues..

The Pak Penile Code just as bad as the Indian Penile Code in these matters.:partay:

She-male beghairat sikh has forgotten 84 already, when hindus humiliated most sacred sikh temple. Its like someone attacking mecca. These beghairat sikhs now days have become a joke in India.

Then tell me if 4 witnesses are needed or not in a civil way and not ur usual pakistani style.

Then tell me if 4 witnesses are needed or not in a civil way and not ur usual pakistani style.

Im not sure if i understand your "questions" .. when an FIR is launched ... the victim is sent for a medical test which is latter produced in court ... and so on...

Im not sure if i understand your "questions" .. when an FIR is launched ... the victim is sent for a medical test which is latter produced in court ... and so on...

Medical test is generally negative as ppl rarely come forward so early,if they do well,nice.

The law comes in if test is negative (dna)or woman comes after days or weeks and complains?

Then whats req in pakistan?

4 witnesses or not?

She-male beghairat sikh has forgotten 84 already, when hindus humiliated most sacred sikh temple. Its like someone attacking mecca. These beghairat sikhs now days have become a joke in India.

Ya total joke and thats why we have highest per capita income,more than evil brahmins and baniyas.

Now go away and do ur poledance ladyboy

Medical test is generally negative as ppl rarely come forward so early,if they do well,nice.

The law comes in if test is negative (dna)or woman comes after days or weeks and complains?

Then whats req in pakistan?

4 witnesses or not?

Its not what you think ma nigga... its much more complicated than just 4 witnesses!!

P.S: The crux of the 4 witnesses thing was to determine tht some douche isnt falsely accusing a women of adultry.... rape or zena itself has several kinds and different procedures for em..

For example... zena bil jabir (Rape),Zena bil raza (with consent) etc...

Its not what you think ma nigga... its much more complicated than just 4 witnesses!!

P.S: The crux of the 4 witnesses thing was to determine tht some douche isnt falsely accusing a women of adultry.... rape or zena itself has several kinds and different procedures for em..

For example... zena bil jabir (Rape),Zena bil raza (with consent) etc...

Oh so I was 100 pc correct u douche bag

U do require 4 witnesses and that too male.wow and now u are gonna defend that stupid law to death here right?

Spare us pls

Ya total joke and thats why we have highest per capita income,more than evil brahmins and baniyas.

Now go away and do ur poledance ladyboy

Maharashtra and Karela have higher per capita then Indian punjab. 74% of you guys are drug addicts, bhaiyas are becoming majority in Indian Punjab.

She-male you guys have lost it, sikhs are worthless in India. Thats why hindu could even think about attacking golden temple and get away with it.

Oh so I was 100 pc correct u douche bag

U do require 4 witnesses and that too male.wow and now u are gonna defend that stupid law to death here right?

Spare us pls

No your a douche with IQ below 30.. carry on.. lecture us on PPC..

Last edited:
europe never will have sharia, dont spread such nonsense. Not even 3% of europe is muslims. dont jump on the crazy theories of right wing nuts.

Some people here are trying to detract from the subject of Hindutva extremism in India and shift the topic to Europe.

Stay on topic.

There is a whole line of history to why 84 happened and it started from the Khalistan movement fueled by Pakistan

At least in Pakistan we admit that 1971, while exploited by India, was fundamentally caused by faults within Pakistan itself.

Have the courage to admit that the Khalistan movement is fueled by inequities within India itself, and whatever role Pakistan may have played was only ancillary.

Thank you for the nonsense master shifu... unfortunately... every riot followed by state authorised mass killings,rapes or vandalism is a "partys" vendetta ...in india..

Not that i give a damn.

FYI thats the case with 1984 Delhi and Gujarat 2002 only other ones like Assam, Muzaffarnagar, Kashmir, Mumbai, Bhagalpur none of them were due to political party vendetta against a particular community all had other major reasons behind not that I support violence on innocent civilians

FYI thats the case with 1984 Delhi and Gujarat 2002 only other ones like Assam, Muzaffarnagar, Kashmir, Mumbai, Bhagalpur none of them were due to political party vendetta against a particular community all had other major reasons behind not that I support violence on innocent civilians

Keep killin evil indian mooozies.. i damn care.

As for IOK.. Id keep it outta this thread.

No your a turd with the iq of below 30.. carry on.. lecture us on PPC..

Well atleast they get to sing songs about it?

Now u can't answer shit u wimp and then u resort to stupid behavior so typical of ur kind.

I guess some sperms were faulty:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom