What's new

Inside Pakistan’s **** industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me interject that one of the benefits of posting this is just plain awareness that everything is going on in Pakistan. Should it happen? It's a personal choice. Obviously a lot of Pakistanis want to watch this and hence the industry is growing.

My take is that the industry should be regularized, HIV tests should be mandatory if contraceptives are not used, the sale of these videos should be in some designated adult stores so that its kept away from the children and general awareness programs about the morality of the trade and promiscuity should be given out.

This way people will have a choice, will get awareness and the videos won't be thrusted upon then children.

Otherwise it will go on as it has, if we try to clamp down on it, they will just go underground.

Agreed - The demand for **** is too high in Pakistan.
Let's check some google insights..
206hhmg.jpg

If you search for other words like a@@, fuc%, vagina etc then Pakistan still takes the 1st spot narrowly chased by India and Bangladesh :flame::flame:

I can counter that claim b/c more "refined terms" are unknown to our populace and they end up searching a couple of terms only.

But with the low levels of internet penetration in Pakistan, even the "less refined" terms defining us as the leading searches is a symbol of the problem that our society faces.

Extreme gender segregation and orthodoxy cannot be neglected as reasons. Even if you support such gender segregation, it does not mean this it is not a reason for such problems. Not everybody will become the "pure" Muslim that you would want him to become.

@Aasim:
You have just signed your death warrant. Moral brigade will come with their illegal weapons (no irony here) and hunt you down. How dare you suggest this? This is the "west's problem". People in Pakistan do not watch ****. The author of the story is an "agent" who is showing "bad image".

Let me interject that one of the benefits of posting this is just plain awareness that everything is going on in Pakistan. Should it happen? It's a personal choice. Obviously a lot of Pakistanis want to watch this and hence the industry is growing.

My take is that the industry should be regularized, HIV tests should be mandatory if contraceptives are not used, the sale of these videos should be in some designated adult stores so that its kept away from the children and general awareness programs about the morality of the trade and promiscuity should be given out.

This way people will have a choice, will get awareness and the videos won't be thrusted upon then children.

Otherwise it will go on as it has, if we try to clamp down on it, they will just go underground.

That is what I say, there is demand for it, very high demand. Legalize it like US has done because clearly people are taking part in such things through choice rather than circumstances.

This way it can be regulated and proper procedures followed to address all problems and keep it open to its sex starved audience.

Same with alcohol and many other things which we need to be addressing rather than shying away from. You need to learn about in a correct manner to know what is right or wrong, this problem of not confronting the core issues will come to haunt us in the future.

Society today is different to what it used to be and thus the correct approach is required.

These socially sick industries must be STOPPED...
children should be taught abt moral values, "seks" should only have one opening before marraige ie thru masturbation all other forms of "seks" should be banned...those who violate these should be given severe punishment like as in middle east countries.

Weird or not, I notice that you were interested enough to read. How else did you get here? :P :lol::lol:

She walks away from him and he follows her to the edge of the bed. The girl looks coyly up at him and says, “Please don’t.”

Obviously he did not but i did .... that's why i don't see any **** in the description of article but the psoter.... clearly is propaganda agent of anti Pakistan organizations.

this is the reason v r facing hardships in every field.................

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

baqol moulana tariq jamil.....................

I think Pakistan needs some sort of Sexual health education. Sure, we're muslim but does that mean we're going to let our children go and catch aids, be misinformed about sex etc? If not in the schools then at the home.

hakumat ko gali mat do.................zardari nawaz sharif mqm ko gali mat do....................k tmhari waja se ye sab ha.....................

arey inho ne to ye corruption wagera karna hi ha..........................kio k hadis shareef ha..........jis qom ma zana aam ho jae................us qom per Allah na ahel or corrupt hukumran musallat kar lete han........................

Its peoples lust that creating big markets for these things...

ab hum ghor karen................k ghalti kis ki ha...........................kio na hum khud b baaz aa jaen...........in cheezo se ...........or oro ko b pakar pakar kr un ki minnatey karen.........k khuda ra hamarey hal pa rehem karo.......apney hal pa rehm karo......................Allah khud sarey azab utha le ga hum sey.............

Major Arif, calm down.

Also, please put everything you want to say in one post before creating one post for every sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom