ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
SYED TALAT HUSSAIN
talat-8-5-13-580x1050.jpg

SYED TALAT HUSSAIN
talat-8-5-13-580x1050.jpg
Even worse was when PTI supported raised slogans against Shahbaz sharif when he came to visit IK in Shukat Khanum.
Is this the Naya Pakistan where there would be no social and moral values? Where the opposing opinions are publicly replied by abusive language? Its a shame how low our youth has fallen morally. A leader's role is that of a father not only to nurtures but also discipline the character of his followers and youth. Is this the discipline that your parents or teachers teach you?

Even worse was when PTI supported raised slogans against Shahbaz sharif when he came to visit IK in Shukat Khanum.
Is this the Naya Pakistan where there would be no social and moral values? Where the opposing opinions are publicly replied by abusive language? Its a shame how low our youth has fallen morally. A leader's role is that of a father not only to nurtures but also discipline the character of his followers and youth. Is this the discipline that your parents or teachers teach you?

Are you sure? Everybody yesterday night on the forum and generally everywhere else appreciated the gesture, Leader who was at SKMH also said that they appreciated Najam Sethi and Sharifs visit.

A small insensitive jazbati minority is present everywhere all over the world.

Are you sure? Everybody yesterday night on the forum and generally everywhere else appreciated the gesture, Leader who was at SKMH also said that they appreciated Najam Sethi and Sharifs visit.

A small insensitive jazbati minority is present everywhere all over the world.
But that minority (if you like to call it) was present at SKMH and the majority (as you call it) did nothing. They were just so busy in tweeting and promoting the campaign's new turn. And it ended not only here. Soon after the incident,just as the pictures of security guard were released the first comment was an abuse and successively it continued. Even on this forum the words like BC, Ganja etc are openly used regardless of moderation policy. The same happened to Nusrat Javid and Mushtaq Minhas's posts on bolta Pakistan where posters openly abused them. And it is something not accidental since junoonis have a shown this time and again over the social and electronic media.

But that minority (if you like to call it) was present at SKMH and the majority (as you call it) did nothing. They were just so busy in tweeting and promoting the campaign's new turn. And it ended not only here. Soon after the incident,just as the pictures of security guard were released the first comment was an abuse and successively it continued. Even on this forum the words like BC, Ganja etc are openly used regardless of moderation policy. The same happened to Nusrat Javid and Mushtaq Minhas's posts on bolta Pakistan where posters openly abused them. And it is something not accidental since junoonis have a shown this time and again over the social and electronic media.

Which thread?

I do not recall anything like this happening. Even the most ardent PMl supporters were on those threads wishing good and except a couple of posts, nothing happened AFAIK. There was no abuse to the guard, some people were trying to speculate the cause of the incident and they rooted it down to the guard but no widespread abuse on him.

As for SKMH, can't say anything as I wasnt there, maybe you were it seems...

Which thread?

I do not recall anything like this happening. Even the most ardent PMl supporters were on those threads wishing good and except a couple of posts, nothing happened AFAIK. There was no abuse to the guard, some people were trying to speculate the cause of the incident and they rooted it down to the guard but no widespread abuse on him.

As for SKMH, can't say anything as I wasnt there, maybe you were it seems...
Okey I ll capture the posts and responses and post the link.

politics is being played by every party behind the scene, look how they are both trying to cash on with this situation?

Okey I ll capture the posts and responses and post the link.

Should I Show you the video of Sialkot Jalsa, where IK before going on to stage, a minorty try to slap him and raised slogan Zardari Zardari against him? If you are going to judge behaviour on Minority, then Allah hi Hafiz hai. Like they say, Not all fingers are equal

What Shahbaz Sharif did was commendable. We appreciate that.

Should I Show you the video of Sialkot Jalsa, where IK before going on to stage, a minorty try to slap him and raised slogan Zardari Zardari against him? If you are going to judge behaviour on Minority, then Allah hi Hafiz hai. Like they say, Not all fingers are equal

What Shahbaz Sharif did was commendable. We appreciate that.
Minority is only minority when such incidents happen once in a while, not on almost everyday.

Back
Top Bottom