What's new

Insanity in Peshawar High Court

Military courts were created for the reason and thanks to that we are all enjoying the peace and stability. I think civilian courts should not be allowed to interfere in those cases at all as we can't afford to go back to those times again. Arrest those judges and send them to Afghanistan for a year so they can get the first hand experience of personal safety and tranquillity.

Judiciary madarzaat hai but I feel no sympathy for PTI. Taliban Khan ko TTP k saath negotiations karni thi na? Lo karo ab.

20 saalo tak madarson ko patronage di ab hairaan ho rahay hain ke haww haye terrorists kahan se paida ho gaye.

Peshawar High Court is extremely anti-PTI. Remember the Musharraf verdict to drag the body also came from Peshawar high court chief. He is the same man behind this order as well. Let other terrorists free in the past as well. A well known ANP guy.

And is the deep state there just to hunt terrorists, journalists, etc., from poor backgrounds or can they actually do something against such traitors as well?

Why can't a powerful and/or rich corrupt person disappear as others do?

Balls.

Will the Pakistani people start putting the blame where it belongs?

یہ جو دھشتگردی ہے اس کے پیچھے عدلیہ ہے

NOTHING COULD HAPPEN WITHOUT ARMY APPROVAL, THIS IS ALL A PART OF THE GAME. YOU SHOULD STAY OUT OF KP. PESHAWAR HIGH COURT IS THE REASON YOU HAVE A CASE IN REKO DEQ, DON'T TRY TO POKE YOUR NOSE IN EVERY AFFAIR WHICH YOUR LITTLE MINDS CANT ENCOMPASS.

And is the deep state there just to hunt terrorists, journalists, etc., from poor backgrounds or can they actually do something against such traitors as well?

Why can't a powerful and/or rich corrupt person disappear as others do?

Balls.
I ask myself the same question, if a nobody like me can read the writing on the wall, how can the state be so oblivious.

We do talk about judicary but not about weak investigation, weak prosecution and worse ancient laws...
Need to restructure forensics, CID and properly equip them and make laws that powerful may not get away by pressurizing poors i.e no deal with poors outside court, the government will fight the case if a person's power cross a threshold.

Real taklif of Cheap justice Peshawar high court is that he was not elevated to supreme court because of his insane judgements and mental health . similarly the previous cheap justice Lahore high court who gave Hamza Shahbaz bail on a court holiday was also not elevated to supreme court judgeship Thankfully he retired recently

Provincial government/federal government recently went to supreme court to get a stay on judgement by Pehawar high court to release terrorists on bail

Justice Qazi Fazi Essa case is make or break point if judges decided that they are above the law and give him pass on technicality things will deteriorate very badly giving any person in position to go free on corruption in case of getting caught just "donate" money into judges wife/kids accounts to get "justice" as judges will not have to explain wife/kids assets if Justice Qazi Faiz Essa God forbade wins the case

If such lawlessness prevails this rotten system will be packed

Last edited:
PHC has a record for letting free terrorists.

Judicary is a bigger joke than our parliament.

this dog waqar seth is still a judge he want to hang gen mushraaf's dead body
and he release terrorists . peshawar will bleed more then any part of pakistan you will see

Back
Top Bottom