What's new

‘Innocence of Muslims’ Filmmaker Nakoula Arrested in US

Korean

BANNED
Reaction score
http://www.businessweek.com/news/20...ims-filmmaker-nakoula-arrested-in-u-***-s-***

‘Innocence of Muslims’ Filmmaker Nakoula Arrested in U.S.
By Joel Rosenblatt on September 28, 2012 Tweet Facebook LinkedIn Google Plus 1 Comment

Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, who made the trailer for the film “Innocence of Muslims” that sparked violent outbreaks in some Muslim countries, is being held without bond after being arrested for violating the terms of his supervised release.

Nakoula appeared at a hearing yesterday before U.S. Magistrate Judge Suzanne Segal in Los Angeles. Thom Mrozek, a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s office in Los Angeles, said Nakoula was arrested yesterday in Los Angeles and detained after the hearing.

The 14-minute trailer shows a fictional attack by Muslims on a Christian family, followed by an account of the origins of Islam depicting the prophet Muhammad as a womanizer. Google Inc. (GOOG)’s YouTube blocked access to the clip in Egypt and Libya following attacks on the U.S. missions in those countries. The U.S. ambassador to Libya and three embassy employees were killed Sept. 11.

Jack Whitaker, a lawyer for Nakoula, declined to comment on yesterday’s arrest.

Nakoula, 55, has a criminal history that includes bank fraud by using false identities and a drug conviction. He was questioned this month by U.S. authorities investigating whether he violated terms of his parole.

Under the terms of his release, Nakoula was prohibited from representing himself with anything other than his true legal name, and is barred from using the Internet without permission from his probation officer.

The film maker is arrested due to unrelated charges, but the film won't be taken down from the Youtube because of his freedom of speech protection.

you know for a guy who gets told he is me, you need to see that this news has been posted here already :).

I thought I would tell me about my posting :rofl:

you know for a guy who gets told he is me, you need to see that this news has been posted here already :).

I thought I would tell me about my posting :rofl:

You already posted it? I am not seeing it.

qatar should grand him citizenship. That is what qatar gives to artists who insult other religions. :-)

Hopely, the news of Nakoula's arrest and a possible return to prison will silence all the muslim protests around the world, even if his arrest has nothing to do with the film itself, since most muslims do not understand the US legal system.

You already posted it? I am not seeing it.

someone else did, I think in the Pak section of these forums.

on a side note: let's continue talking ...i'm enjoying talking to myself (you) as you been called me and I've been called you by our paranoid posters here.

Hellooooooooooo Korean ( as I whisper to myself)
Hellooooooooooo JayATL ( as I whisper to myself)

Nvm . I'm just being silly :D

someone else did, I think in the Pak section of these forums.

on a side note: let's continue talking ...i'm enjoying talking to myself (you) as you been called me and I've been called you by our paranoid posters here.

Hellooooooooooo Korean ( as I whisper to myself)
Hellooooooooooo JayATL ( as I whisper to myself)

Nvm . I'm just being silly :D
Well, they would claim that we are the same guy posting on different browsers to appear at the same time.

Well, they would claim that we are the same guy posting on different browsers to appear at the same time.

If that would mean I could be the Korean seducing hot Chinese girls as the no1 box movie in china currently trends. Then slap me silly and call me Korean. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom