What's new

Inkar - True Story of a Suicide Bomber !

Armstrong

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A very heart moving & insightful story of a Suicide Bomber who refused to blow himself up ! It traces his transformation as a simple boy who loved cricket to someone who was sent to blow himself up in a Mosque.

Its an ISPR Production based on the True Story of Rahim Gul !

Remarkably so for an Institution - the Army - most maligned of being oblivious to the ground realities of what is happening in those areas, where things went wrong & whether there is an appropriation of blame towards the State & her Institutions or not , this drama provides a refreshing insight !

For those of you who've seen it before because its an earlier production - See it once more....its good ! :P

For the rest - See it in its entirety ! :)

' @Pak-one @TaimiKhan @Spring Onion @Hyperion @Marshmallow @Talon @Secur @Dillinger @ZYXW @balixd @Abu Zolfiqar @Xeric @Icarus @Irfan Baloch @Argus Panoptes @Luftwaffe @RescueRanger @mafiya @genmirajborgza786 @Umair Nawaz @JonAsad @PWFI @Imran Khan @hinduguy @cb4 @niaz @SHAMK9 @HRK @Ayush @Raja.Pakistani @Aeronaut @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @474474 @F.O.X @Leader @Jazzbot @fatman17 @Farah Sohail @Pakistanisage @darkinsky

Last edited by a moderator:
i think its a true story. once a friend told me how his university fellow joined t.t.p and after he came across all the things in t.t.p he ran off from the camp and i think was murderd after few months. he also asked authorities for protection. he foiled many things but we know how our authorities work.

The bread and butter suicide bomber are of this type, young and vulnerable. Its their parent's job to keep an eye on the boy.

No unfortunately not - It was made for Pakistani Audiences hence it was only in Urdu & it doesn't seem to have any subtitles to it ! :frown:

Sorry Bro ! :undecided:

No problem brother, it was just sheer curiosity on my part. :cheers:

There are plenty of articles on the internet regarding this subject matter so I will try to read those instead.

The bread and butter suicide bomber are of this type, young and vulnerable. Its their parent's job to keep an eye on the boy.

Thats what the child's Uncle says 'We've failed in our duty but hasn't the State also failed in her ? We've always looked a the Madrassas in good light; shouldn't the State (Institutions) have told us that there was something wrong happening over there & that there are dangerous people roaming into our Streets so that we might have known about these things before hand ?' & the ISI (I'm assuming he was that) says that 'In my vast vocabulary I couldn't find a single word to answer him for something that the child's Uncle said in his limited language & that he was right - We failed'

Thats what the child's Uncle says 'We've failed in our duty but hasn't the State also failed in her ? We've always looked a the Madrassas in good light; shouldn't the State (Institutions) have told us that there was something wrong happening over there & that there are dangerous people roaming into our Streets so that we might have known about these things before hand ?' & the ISI (I'm assuming he was that) says that 'In my vast vocabulary I couldn't find a single word to answer him for something that the child's Uncle said in his limited language & that he was right - We failed'

I think its personal responsibility.. I dont believe in nanny state..the uncle should demand schools from govt... that how it works in India... even the poor people know education is the route to their salvation..

he refused to blow himself :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Chickened out? :angry: Whatever happened to all that brainwashing? Either these guys are finally understanding the game being played by the terror Yahoos who want them to die for a 'cause' or they've finally realized there's no such thing as Jannat to enjoy the afterlife! :cheesy:

Either way, more of them must refuse to die for these buggers who themselves are sh!t sacred to do so!

actually i agree with you.....now time has come were government has to regulate on madrassa education...........not only madrassa all religious institute.........there should be strong regulation on there education material

for example in india most of hindu religious institute teaching modern education as well vedic education... india goverment is not regulating directly but discouraging them by not recognizing them for government job ..............so automatically it become compulsory for religious institute to incorporate modern education as base ........so hardly student get time to bear burden of religious thing( i am not sure about madrassas education system in india what they are teaching and system)

but in Indonesia two biggest Muslim organisation exist muhammadiyah and Nahdlatul Ulama both are Mordred and support each other......although Indonesian government recognize madrassa education for government job ...........even though, Nahdlatul Ulama is taken conscious decision to make modern education as base and religious teaching in parallel ...( muhammadiyah teaching pure religious thing)

why i am saying ....because have also seen another you tube video of afghan Taliban for suicide bomber...... it was really disturbing ..........young cute boy dressing himself before blowing off ........after that he was driving car and blow him self in public ........... in Bangladesh usually people use " phres dekhte maya lage" boy was looking so cute and innocent ........it was really quite disturbing................

there should be some mechanism to stop this............not good

I have watched this episode many times, I loved it and learnt allot from this whole series.
Let me add here that the Uncle was fully aware of the Terror camps in the area, as you can see the Uncle goes there to ask them about Rahim Gul, and They told him that hes gone for Jihad - to blow up the mosque.
So state telling people about Terror should be the other way around - People telling Govt about suspects in the area. Is this not how OBL lived under the radar and so did many other militants in those localities?

The mother was on to him , and she did suspect that something was not right and did confronted him, however Women in those areas won't be going out to keep a check on Child's whereabout 24/7. She also checked his in Social circle of friends to see if there was any problem there.
So I believe she did prety much a good job

I think its personal responsibility.. I dont believe in nanny state..the uncle should demand schools from govt... that how it works in India... even the poor people know education is the route to their salvation..

Well in those areas more than anywhere else, the State, Before the Elections says -
worshippy.gif

And then After the Election - Sir Treasury to Empty haii !
trollface.gif

actually i agree with you.....now time has come were government has to regulate on madrassa education...........not only madrassa all religious institute.........there should be strong regulation on there education material

for example in india most of hindu religious institute teaching modern education as well vedic education... india goverment is not regulating directly but discouraging them by not recognizing them for government job ..............so automatically it become compulsory for religious institute to incorporate modern education as base ........so hardly student get time to bear burden of religious thing( i am not sure about madrassas education system in india what they are teaching and system)

but in Indonesia two biggest Muslim organisation exist muhammadiyah and Nahdlatul Ulama both are Mordred and support each other......although Indonesian government recognize madrassa education for government job ...........even though, Nahdlatul Ulama is taken conscious decision to make modern education as base and religious teaching in parallel ...( muhammadiyah teaching pure religious thing)

there should be some mechanism to stop this............not good
I agree with the first part that the Education system needs to be regulated, there should be a strict check on what is being taught in Madrasas, infact Ministry of Religious Affairs along with Ministry of Education needs to come up with a syllabus for madrasas, which should be and must be the standard syllabus for every madrasa in the country.The problem is not the religion but the Version of religion being taught.
One can see in the drama that, A seed of religion was planted in his mind by the Teachers at school & his Mother, he had the basic idea of islam, however before that seed could nourish Gulbaz Khan got to him first, and he planted his own seed in the Boy's mind. Gulbaz Khan gave him books to read, nutrition for that seed to grow.
And to turn this plant into a full tree and bare fruits it was important to take him away from His mother & the School, thats why he was taken to the Terror camp.
The reason he did not blow himself up in the mosque is because he saw everyone praying in the mosque , the namaz which he himself have led not too long ago, so how could they be Kafir, so he ran.
Had it been a mandir, a shopping mall in Islamabad, believe me, he would have blown himself up.

Regards
@Slav Defence btw bro its a must watch for you

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom