What's new

Informative analysis on Shaheen II 1500 KM range

@The Deterrent @HRK @Oscar @ares @Manticore @MilSpec @sancho @balixd @syedali73

Analysis is done by Indians. Since the authors of the analysis didn't took Pakistan ABM avoidance upgrades in consideration or they didn't know about , they assumed/supposed several things wrong

As per the analysis of authors, Missile was launched in lofted trajectory hence the 1500 Km range, The nominal range of missile is 2100 KM aprox. Read the full analysis it's quite interesting.

http://isssp.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Shaheen-II-Nov_13_2014_Launch_Analysis.pdf

If @HRK analysis of Shaheen III being launched in lofted trajectory is correct, The nominal range of Shaheen III could be 500 KM more than what it was stated

The bold part automatically means that they assumed that the missile is nothing more than a glorified firework rocket to which fibreglass fins are added on top of which a Qmobile is used as a guidance system.

To expect objective analysis by Indians(except around 2.433% of their online population) on ANYTHING concerning themselves or their interaction with any other nation is to expect objectivity out of a comedian discussing Altaf Hussain's various public addresses.

So you'll pardon me if I don't waste my time with their "analysis".

To expect objective analysis by Indians(except around 2.433% of their online population) on ANYTHING concerning themselves or their interaction with any other nation is to expect objectivity out of a comedian discussing Altaf Hussain's various public addresses.

This.

Exactly the same line I've been barking about on this forum.

This.

Exactly the same line I've been barking about on this forum.

2.433% is too damn high of a figure.

Actually, i am always surprised how stupid they are online, but each one i met in real life was no way like that. So i am assuming these are some specially trained apes with digital equipment? MIND BLOWN.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom