What's new

Infiltration bid foiled in J&K, 2 militants killed

ares

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Infiltration bid foiled in J&K, 2 militants killed

Edited by Surabhi Malik (With inputs from PTI) | Updated: June 26, 2013 14:46 IST

Srinagar: Two militants were reportedly killed as the Army foiled an infiltration bid along Line of Control (LoC) in Poonch district of Jammu and Kashmir today.

A group of two to three armed persons were seen moving towards the Indian side of the LoC in Keri forward area around 1100 hours, Defence PRO S N Acharya said.

As they moved ahead, Indian troops guarding the border challenged them and fired at them, he said, adding that the militants also fired back at Indian soldiers.

The infiltration bid was foiled. Search operation was soon launched in the area.

The incident happened at a time when Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi are on a two-day visit in the state. They inaugurated a rail link between Banihal and Qazigund in the Kashmir valley today.

Infiltration bid foiled in J&K, 2 militants killed | NDTV.com

Awesome News! :tup:

Rot in Hell Swines!!

The same what we think about indian solders after they get wacked by the freedom fighters.

Don't worry, this feeling mutual.

As we also feel the same when freedom fighters (Your definition of Terrorists)in your country, do the same.

My original comment was in response to an indian memeber telling us his "feeling" about the issue.........we all know how you indians feel, just thought i would add how the Kashmirs and pakistanis feel when its the other way round.

So two more Pakistanis down trying to sneak into India to do the same they are doing on the streets of Peshawar and elsewhere in Pakistan. Good that they were sent God's way before they could kill innocent people..

Rest in peace brave freedom fighters

Lol, these are the same people who are blasting common Pakistanis every now and then in Markets, Mosques, Schools etc etc. I can see they are very brave indeed.

So two more Pakistanis down trying to sneak into India to do the same they are doing on the streets of Peshawar and elsewhere in Pakistan. Good that they were sent God's way before they could kill innocent people..

Ever checked the number of kashmiris in indian prisons compared to pakistanis?

Lol, these are the same people who are blasting common Pakistanis every now and then in Markets, Mosques, Schools etc etc. I can see they are very brave indeed.

No there not........the TTP is attacking the pakistani state not the freedom fighters.

Ever checked the number of kashmiris in indian prisons compared to pakistanis?

No there not........the TTP is attacking the pakistani state not the freedom fighters.

They aren't freedom fighters from Kashmir. The so called freedom fighters which are getting killed by our arm forces are Pakistani sponsored non state actors :ashamed: All the so called freedom fighter's will meet there destiny :sniper:

The same what we think about indian solders after they get wacked by the freedom fighters.

And thats what i was saying earlier, it goes round and round, it not like we don't feel the same when freedom fighter in your country do the same in Northern tribal areas or below,in the southern freedom movement.

Its all Mutual my Friend.

My original comment was in response to an indian memeber telling us his "feeling" about the issue.........we all know how you indians feel, just thought i would add how the Kashmirs and pakistanis feel when its the other way round.

Good, we already know how you pakistanis feel. Nothing surprising here :)

Another Pakistani sponsored non state actor sent to path of hell to meet the rest of their siblings. We can have some sniper play rather than these close counter shoot outs at the border. How about a cellphones footage by our soldiers never posting them on internet to be released years later. I wanna see the swine dying screaming like squealing pig.

what happen ? why hot on loc these days ? so called mujhids getting free from afgh??????

And thats what i was saying earlier, it goes round and round, it not like we don't feel the same when freedom fighter in your country do the same in Northern tribal areas or below,in the southern freedom movement.

I have always condemned any attack in india on non military targets........which unlike yourself going off your remark seem to imply that you agree and enjoy attacks on civilians in pakistan

Its all Mutual my Friend.

Not really.....most pakistanis only back the kashmir freedom struggle ......we dont go on about all the other states in india that are fighting against the central govt.
We can either stick to issue that we say is disputed and what we have been fighting for or try to sidetrack the issue by bringing up internal matters like Baluchistan and i will counter with punjab-sikh freedom movement........you will bring up the TTP and i will bring up the naxalites.

Good, we already know how you pakistanis feel. Nothing surprising here :)

like you said...... "Its all Mutual my Friend"

Back
Top Bottom