What's new

Infiltration bid foiled by armed forces, 1 militant killed.

There has been no reaction so far to this report either from Kashmiri FFs or PA. Veracity of the report aside, Heaven awaits a shaheed who died in Jihad to free his nation from occupation of a kafir invader. Kashmiris have learnt to sacrifice and die for their cause. Hindu India cannot keep them subdued for long.

There has been no reaction so far to this report either from Kashmiri FFs or PA. Veracity of the report aside, Heaven awaits a shaheed who died in Jihad to free his nation from occupation of a kafir invader. Kashmiris have learnt to sacrifice and die for their cause. Hindu India cannot keep them subdued for long.

Indian Army should see how to prevent there heaven entry... There are few method I can suggest to Army

a) Put Kuppi or Tharra in his blood. (as per @johnasad, it lead muslims to hell)
b) Use anti jihad* bullet made by Americans
c) Use Black Jack's methodology...

Until we stop there heaven entry these ppl will not understand..

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't worry. We will make them realize their dreams by sending all of them to their 'heaven'.

And also hostile elements against India in Bangladesh.

Soon this regime is going to be bunted out. BSF's restriction on firing against radical illegals is going to be revoked.

And then guess what? :devil:

Indian Army should see how to prevent there heaven entry... There are few method I can suggest to Army

a) Put Kuppi or Tharra in his blood. (as per @johnasad, it lead muslims to hell)
b) Use anti jihad* bullet made by Americans
c) Use Black Jack's methodology...

Until we stop there heaven entry these ppl will not understand..

I liked Black Jack Pershing's method the best.

It kicked Jehad out for half a century.

We just need to wait till 2020 till the backer of jehad collapses and breaks into multiple states. BLA is doing a good job.

we have absolutely no problem that if God will send them in heaven or hell. Our army is just doing it's duty and that's to fix the meeting between them and GOD.

Yes, 66 years is not a long time at all.

@asad71

It doesn't matter what awaits a jehadi after death. God will decide their fate, from what I know
Allah will certainly sentence them to everlasting torture in hell because of their terrorism against
innocent citizens of Kashmir.

I don't know what report from PA you are talking about, even if terrorists kill their PM, there will
be no report because they don't want themselves to be seen on the losing side of things. So they
try to manipulate the facts - Allah will also send them to hell.

And I've no idea why it appears you are supporting their actions. They hurt innocent civilians.
Allah will also send you to hell. Be prepared for that.

If you so want to stand by these jehadis, take to arms and fight all you like - IA will fix your
appointment with Allah to that effect. The rest is up to the Almighty.

Indian Army providing path to heaven for these terrorists, for your information non of terrorist belongs to Kashmir.

Irony is that, this post belongs to person whose country got independent because of same Indian Army :lol:

Indian Army providing path to heaven for these terrorists, for your information non of terrorist belongs to Kashmir.

Irony is that, this post belongs to person whose country got independent because of same Indian Army :lol:

We got freedom because we sacrificed and gave lives - just like Kashmiris are doing. Why on earth would IA fight for our cause unless there were far greater reasons / ulterior motives?

We got freedom because we sacrificed and gave lives - just like Kashmiris are doing. Why on earth would IA fight for our cause unless there were far greater reasons / ulterior motives?

Even motivation was behind your freedom but still IA are responsible for your freedom, that's the ultimate truth. I know some () dnt want independence but sorry we already make you a sovereign country. :lol: :lol:

And about BS for Kashmir... Non of these terrorist belongs to kashmir

Back
Top Bottom