What's new

Industrialization of Bangladesh

An industrialised BD would be at least 5 decades away but there are certain conditions to meet first:

1. China develops over the next 10-15 years to become so powerful that it can help BD to get rid of Indian influence. India will always want to keep BD weak.

2. Successive BD governments put enough emphasis on education and R&D so that BD can move beyond middle-income status which it should attain in 2-3 decades.

There are so many things that can go wrong but BD has the capacity to become an industrialised nation in 5 decades if things go right.

An industrialised BD would be at least 5 decades away but there are certain conditions to meet first:

1. China develops over the next 10-15 years to become so powerful that it can help BD to get rid of Indian influence. India will always want to keep BD weak.

2. Successive BD governments put enough emphasis on education and R&D so that BD can move beyond middle-income status which it should attain in 2-3 decades.

There are so many things that can go wrong but BD has the capacity to become an industrialised nation in 5 decades if things go right.

I believe 2 decades if they put heavy emphasis on industry and education. Bangladesh can develop more quickly than India in the long term.

I believe 2 decades if they put heavy emphasis on industry and education. Bangladesh can develop more quickly than India in the long term.

Yes. BD will easily beat India over the long run.
BD is still one of the poorest countries on the world and will need 2-3 decades to become a middle income country first.

@UKBengali @Chinese-Dragon Do you see an possible Industrialized Bangladesh in the future. It is an homogeneous country, lacks violent extremism, has and navigable river running north and south of the nation and is making economic reforms now.
:enjoy:

@Aegis DDG i see you suddenly has gotten interest in BD, why ? :P

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom