What's new

Indonesia: Three Uyghur Get 6 Years for Terrorism

Tom99

Reaction score
Country
China
From Southasiapost : 3 Chinese Uighurs Get 6 Years for Terrorism in Indonesia - South East Asia Post

Like those that got deported from Thailand earlier, these Uyghurs were supplied with Turkish passports.

Presiding Judge Kun Marioso said the panel of three judges found the defendants had conspired with a Santoso-led terrorist group in Poso in Central Sulawesi and used fake Turkish passports.

These extremists were get foreign instructions and trainings then they would go back to China and commit their terrorists activities, including attacking police stations and killing innocent civilians.
Santoso, the leader of a group called the East Indonesia Mujahideen, is accused of killing several Indonesian policemen and has pledged allegiance to the Islamic State group. Indonesia has outlawed membership in the group.

Presiding Judge Kun Marioso said the panel of three judges found the defendants had conspired with a Santoso-led terrorist group in Poso in Central Sulawesi and used fake Turkish passports. Poso was the site of violence between Christians and Muslims in 2001 and 2002 in which more than 1,000 people died.

Stop Double Standards, Stop Terrorism.

Last edited:
This is now becoming a very worrying trend. Some factions from the movement have now become very radicalised and extreme. The same was seen in Pakistan with the ETIM, their men joined the Pakistani Taliban and attacked targets in Pakistan. Now there is movement towards ISIS, the result which can be seen above i.e. attacks in Indonesia.

We all know that the Chinese government is reliable.

Cancer? I didn't say that. I also didn't say those other things. I think you don't even understand the language. Als ik je tegenkom ga ik in je bek schijten poepchinees.

@waz Could you throw what this guy just said, through google translate and see how he is trying to be smart by trying to talking shit about me in Dutch? :omghaha:

From Southasiapost : 3 Chinese Uighurs Get 6 Years for Terrorism in Indonesia - South East Asia Post

Like those that got deported from Thailand earlier, these Uyghurs were supplied with Turkish passports.

These extremists were get foreign instructions and trainings then they would go back to China and commit their terrorists activities, including attacking police stations and killing innocent civilians.

Good for them. I trust Indonesia more, as it has to deal with it's own population, of which some are radicalizing. And Indonesia being huge means it's not just acting on Chinese pressure. If they convicted them, they're terrorists.

Turkey regime is definitely a blatant state sponsor of terrorism and the world, even though now deaf to China's pleas might learn it the hard way sooner or later.

Turkey has been actively recruiting and training terrorist from all colors of radical groups: from ahrar al-sham to bako haram. It is not easy to handle it when a legitimate state is involved in non-state terrorism and the biting that comes out of it could be way too painful.

It is perhaps the right time to take China's warnings seriously and at least work in tandem to keep East Asia from the terrorism that has engulfed the Levant.

China is ready to partner with SEA and Central Asian nations to finish off the danger for good.

He is busy beating up those who do not fast! :lol::partay:
RANTING IS PROHIBITED
A rant is a post which is long-winded, redundant and filled with angry, non-constructive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful, but rants are disruptive and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise, clear manner and avoid going off on rambling tangents.

@waz this is a line of the forum rules as you know better than me :rolleyes1:, i guess some users are highly in this situation and it is prohibited ( i keep reporting their non-constructive posts )

Back
Top Bottom