What's new

indigenous cryogenic eng. : GSLV launch with cryogenic engine in 2012: ISRO

sudhir007

Reaction score
IAF to review infrastructure in North, NE - Brahmand.com

The next flight of the Geostationary Launch Vehicle (GSLV) with indigenous cryogenic engine is likely to be launched in the second quarter of next year, ISRO Chairman K Radhakrishnan said here Wednesday.

"We have a major task ahead of us... development and perfection of indigenous cryogenic stage. We are making good progress and we plan to have the next flight of GSLV with indigenous cryogenic engine in the second quarter of 2012," the ISRO Chief said.

Before the GSLV launch, ISRO plans to have two more missions of PSLV, Radhakrishnan said after the successful launch of Indo-French satellite Mega-Tropiques and three nano satellites from here.

"..We plan to have two more missions of PSLV. One, for launching India's first microwave remote sensing satellite and the other a joint mission of India and France to look at the oceans," he said.

Now under development, GSLV-III is designed to make the country fully self-reliant in launching heavier communication satellites, weighing 4,500 to 5,000 kg, besides boosting its capability to be a key player in the global commercial launch market.

In December 2010, homegrown launch vehicle GSLV-F06 fitted with Russian cryogenic engine carrying communication satellite GSAT-5P on-board failed when the rocket was hit by a snag seconds after liftoff from here.

Describing the successful launch of Megha Tropiques as 'truly global mission' Radhakrishnan said it was the beginning of a 'new phase' of cooperation between India and France.

"What this cooperation has given to the world is a satellite which is going to provide us lot of information and knowledge about tropical regions," he said.

He thanked Prime Minister Manmohan Singh for all the support and encouragement.

Lets keep our fingers crossed for the second quarter...........

^^^^

Yes you're right but I still remember soon after the unsuccessful GSVL launch Mr. Krishnan appeared on television and he promised to re-launch GSVL within year. Now its 2012 why? Don't you think its too late and it will impact on our man moon mission?

regards
Jailer

Hopefully after all this delays, this launch could become successful. There won't be any need to get so excited about something that India can successfully launched regularly for 15 years and can cheer on this new system.

Hopefully after all this delays, this launch could become successful. There won't be any need to get so excited about something that India can successfully launched regularly for 15 years and can cheer on this new system.

^^^^ Bold part.

What's wrong with you " Faithful"? Why you're keeping repeating the same sentence? Don't you have something different to say? What's a matter with you if some membesr get excited? Why you're keep bothering yourself ?

You know faithful you should visit India at least once. It's a beauty of India and Indian every time we celebrate things and enjoy every part of life FREEELY. We don't take Our GOVT dictation when to be excited or what to celebrate. We're not robots. I must say you should visit India to feel freedom. Welcome to India my friend.

regards
Jailer

^^^^ Bold part.

What's wrong with you " Faithful"? Why you're keeping repeating the same sentence? Don't you have something different to say? What's a matter with you if some membesr get excited? Why you're keep bothering yourself ?

You know faithful you should visit India at least once. It's a beauty of India and Indian every time we celebrate things and enjoy every part of life FREEELY. We don't take Our GOVT dictation when to be excited or what to celebrate. We're not robots. I must say you should visit India to feel freedom. Welcome to India my friend.

regards
Jailer

ye mast tha jailer bhai :rofl:

^^^^ Bold part.

regards
Jailer

Living in America, I have a lot of freedom. I'm certain you and all the people of Indian in this forum have freedom. But the poor, the infirm and the untouchables of your country do not have freedom. If you ask them if they would celebrate any missile launches, they would rather celebrate that they have a meal for the day.

Living in America, I have a lot of freedom. I'm certain you and all the people of Indian in this forum have freedom. But the poor, the infirm and the untouchables of your country do not have freedom. If you ask them if they would celebrate any missile launches, they would rather celebrate that they have a meal for the day.

Not only in India, but poor people don't have a say anywhere in the world. We are happy at least our middle class has a voice.

GSLV launch,with indigenous cryogenic rocket..Now that is something I am eagerly waiting for.It will be a whole new level for ISRO.

^^^^

Yes you're right but I still remember soon after the unsuccessful GSVL launch Mr. Krishnan appeared on television and he promised to re-launch GSVL within year. Now its 2012 why? Don't you think its too late and it will impact on our man moon mission?

regards
Jailer

Wat is the use of man moon mission? wat way that is beneficial to us? can u explain .

When they come to know that all these satellite launches undertaken by India are for a common mans gain they would start celebrating too. For them its just a plane which goes up and blinds the eye... Once they get to know that the radiance which they see blinding the eye would reach a height where its going to communicate to the common mans problem and voice it out to the world they would join a few Indians Like us who rejoice in every successful mission of ours.

After all Life and Happiness lies in celebrations, you do not see the occasion, you only see the success it brings.

Your country America celebrates every leap you build between fast developing countries like China and India ,while on the other hand we celibate in bridging the gaps you built between us. End of the day you and we gaze at the same sky.

from taiwan right??? grow up dude

Back
Top Bottom