What's new

India's UNSC Dream

An indian will never be one to decide that.no one even care to ask for indian opinion.

Putttar ajeii tikker Indian Nationality haigii eh ya pukkiii pukkiii Pakistani ban gai eh meri pehaaan ! :what:

And hows my niece doing ? :smitten:

But its Pakistan who is leading the movement to stop India getting permanent UNSC membership. :lol::lol:
that means pakistan is more is more influential in blocking india to unsc then india getting it.

People talking emotions, usual rantings than the facts. Why I am not surprised ?

Few people derailing the thread over and over again and MODs keep silent. :coffee:

An indian will never be one to decide that.no one even care to ask for indian opinion.
BTW do you know what happened to those who in J&K who voiced support for Pakistan.Believe me it was quite messy.
I hope your location is not in India or your 'talking' is confined to internet forums only.:whistle:

So far AJTR is trying hard to derail the thread ,but aint succeeded bechari:rofl::rofl::rofl:.Indian members please stick to topic and abandon her rants.

Aye Aye sir. As you say. We are backing up and changing our Foreign policy on your expert analysis. Sorry buddy, you can't change the well thought strategy which requires years and years of constant efforts to get something you need to have.

Try to be practical and not trying means loosing chance is 100%. So its always better to try harder and harder and when time is ripe and International political environment is in our favor, may be we get it. Point is, you just can't stop decades long policies. Thee maneuvers are thought for carrying out for decades not for some years.

BTW China has supported India's claim but it doesn't want India to approach with Japan as it doesn't want Japan in UNSC.

This is what your all weather friend China said.

China warms up to India's claim for UN Security Council seat

China warms up to India's claim for UN Security Council seat - Times Of India

Keep dreaming buddy even if you get the seat it will hold no veto which is useless.

@ Ajtr : You didn't answer me ! :cry:

@ Krait : Oye...baaaz aajaa ! Meri behan ko troll na kar. :angry:

Bin maange nuclear deal mila, maange mile na deal. :enjoy:
nuke deal was quid pro quo for nuke test moratorium on nuke tests.BTW unless you test further your tnt that fizzled in 1998 is of no use.

Back
Top Bottom