What's new

India’s Unlimited Defence Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
just don't go shouting on an article of wikipedia....agni VI has not been confirmed.....moreover if u love wikipedia so much just search ISI on it, u will find that it says supporting terrorists has became the state policy of pakistan and that ISI was behind mumbai attacks, now tell me, do u consider that truth too?????? hypocrite.....
Oh you hate Wikipedia, Other link throwing on you.
http://defence forum india . com/strategic-forces/24970-agni-vi-dream-reality.html
remove spaces of defenseforumindia.
You just lies and Hiding your face by converting this thread to ISI. Even You don't know how to troll:rofl:.

Oh you hate Wikipedia, Other link throwing on you.
http://defence forum india . com/strategic-forces/24970-agni-vi-dream-reality.html
remove spaces of defenseforumindia.
You just lies and Hiding your face by converting this thread to ISI. Even You don't know how to troll:rofl:.

those all are conspiracy theories, if u want to believe them, then fine, I will believe them after DRDO confirms it.......u can keep living in dream state.....i never understand why u pakistanis love conspiracy theories so much......

those all are conspiracy theories, if u want to believe them, then fine, I will believe them after DRDO confirms it.......u can keep living in dream state.....i never understand why u pakistanis love conspiracy theories so much......
Some sites are reliable and provides article on Solid Bases. If you are talking about tali-bans, Whole Nation was behind with them with the support of USA against Russia. Even Whole USA backed Them.
http://defenseblog-njs.blogspot.com/2011/05/drdo-revels-development-plans-for.html. Don't turn this thread to ISI.
You just lies, and These links are enough for you.Now Hide yourself and the truth.

Some sites are reliable and provides article on Solid Bases. If you are talking about tali-bans, Whole Nation was behind with them with the support of USA against Russia. Even Whole USA backed Them. Don't turn this thread to ISI. You just lies, and These links are enough for you.Now Hide yourself and the truth.

first of all u need to understand that u are a complete idiot.......one or two articles don't prove anything, there are conspiracy articles all over the internet......and tell me one site about agni VI, which claims on some solid base and not on some article written by a self proclaimed defence expert.......

What I cant understand is that we see so much about India spending on arms well why are they still flying mig21s which is 1960 technology which keep falling out of the sky for no reason killing pilots as well. and these planes are called flying coffins,

first of all u need to understand that u are a complete idiot.......one or two articles don't prove anything, there are conspiracy articles all over the internet......and tell me one site about agni VI, which claims on some solid base and not on some article written by a self proclaimed defence expert.......
Already provided links and DRDO letter, if you don't want to read, then ,ok.
: Defence Research and Development organisation (DRDO) in its last News Letter has reviled plans of Development of 6000 km ranged Agni-VI with Multiple warheads (MIRV), which will be able to target deeper in Europe and Asia Pacific and will have Ground based Missiles and also Submarine Launched Missiles, since new Development will not only boost India’s Ballistic missile capability, but also will enable India to reach deeper inside Europe.
Development of Submarine variant will be the game changer in Indian missile scenario, since this will enable Submarines to fire Agni-6 even when it’s far away from India waters and deep in Indian Ocean towards any adversary.
:argh:
Still you don't believe Wikipedia, links. Leave Internet :guns:

Already provided links and DRDO letter, if you don't want to read, then ,ok.
: Defence Research and Development organisation (DRDO) in its last News Letter has reviled plans of Development of 6000 km ranged Agni-VI with Multiple warheads (MIRV), which will be able to target deeper in Europe and Asia Pacific and will have Ground based Missiles and also Submarine Launched Missiles, since new Development will not only boost India’s Ballistic missile capability, but also will enable India to reach deeper inside Europe.
Development of Submarine variant will be the game changer in Indian missile scenario, since this will enable Submarines to fire Agni-6 even when it’s far away from India waters and deep in Indian Ocean towards any adversary.
:argh:
Still you don't believe Wikipedia, links. Leave Internet :guns:

now u are talking......first all DRDO removed the newsletter only hours after posting it........secondly, the range of missile is 6000 km and not 10,000 as u first said.......so stop this troll and go to sleep, this missile is for defence against china, even if it is being developed.....and btw, i believe wiki, i was just saying that if u believe one article from wiki, u got to believe all of them, u can't be choosy here........

now u are talking......first all DRDO removed the newsletter only hours after posting it........secondly, the range of missile is 6000 km and not 10,000 as u first said.......so stop this troll and go to sleep, this missile is for defence against china, even if it is being developed.....and btw, i believe wiki, i was just saying that if u believe one article from wiki, u got to believe all of them, u can't be choosy here........

I said you read with fragile eyes.
Agni-VI intercontinental ballistic missile, 10,000 km range (under development)

And with MIRV warheads its range is 6000KM.
You need sleep. I provided two links of Wikipedia dozens of other..
AND Again Your failed troll.
You want to defend china with agniV.
And want to offence Europe/west with 10,000.
Sleep well

Time is ripe for India to give concrete shape to the already cemented block of strategic alliance comprising India, United States, Japan, Israel & Australia..... For containing Chinese threats !!!

I said you read with fragile eyes.
Agni-VI intercontinental ballistic missile, 10,000 km range (under development)

And with MIRV warheads its range is 6000KM.
You need sleep. I provided two links of Wikipedia dozens of other..
AND Again Your failed troll.
You want to defend china with agniV.
And want to offence Europe/west with 10,000.
Sleep well

yeah u know everything about missiles, u know why india is developing them, u should be the chief strategist of a country, i don't understand why u are wasting ur life trolling on PDF....u have got such a talent........

yeah u know everything about missiles, u know why india is developing them, u should be the chief strategist of a country, i don't understand why u are wasting ur life trolling on PDF....u have got such a talent........

And you are wasting time to convert your lie into truth. You already tried to convert the thread.
I just proved India Rage of Mass destruction.
And you tried to hide your lie, but failed.

Pakistanis should realize that we are not anymore interested in dealing with it. It has got its internal problems which it needs to settle first. Our level has boomed much higher and we dont want to limit ourselves in the boring Pakistan, a nation run by Clergy & Covert agencies !!! We have greater roles to play in the international diaspora rather than spending energy to deal with Pakistan. India's best move to deal with Pakistan is..... To keep it as it is, It will perish itself due to internal disturbances. But we need to keep a vigil that their internal disturbance issues doesnt cross the border.
Our aim now is to be a Superpower by 2020, And for that, apart from upgrading militarily, We need to re-access our foreign policies and strategies. So Pakistanis, Be very sure that our massive Defence up-gradation is not aimed at you, Unless you poke your nose more into our matters. We are in a hurry, In a race for becoming the Asian Superpower as well as one of the World Powerhouse !!!

I don't understand, what is there to argue.........

If India has undertaken or going to undertake projects like Agni-VI, then it's good for India.........

I sincerely hope for the Agni-VI ICBM(10,000 km range) project to materialize.

And you are wasting time to convert your lie into truth. You already tried to convert the thread.
I just proved India Rage of Mass destruction.
And you tried to hide your lie, but failed.

what did i tried to hide huh??? u lied about the missile range, ur claim of 10000 km is baseless.....u are a hypocrite of highest order, u never complain about chinese ICBMs, but when india develops them, u suddenly have a stomach ache........it was pakistan that attacked india 3 times, and still india wants mass destruction.......wat a douche are u......

what did i tried to hide huh??? u lied about the missile range, ur claim of 10000 km is baseless.....u are a hypocrite of highest order, u never complain about chinese ICBMs, but when india develops them, u suddenly have a stomach ache........it was pakistan that attacked india 3 times, and still india wants mass destruction.......wat a douche are u......

Your one more failed troll. Read previous posts. I said there is no need of agniVI.
Already said With MIRV its range it 6000km
while Agni-VI intercontinental ballistic missile, 10,000 km range (under development).

You just trolling here baseless.. i said you read with fragile eyes. And Again please not convert this thread to ISI and then on wars. This is long debate. It is ok if range b/w 3000-4000 which covers china and Pakistan but above than this your dangerous plan of Mass destruction. Specially Agni-VI. I said you need sleep then come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom