What's new

India's Total Fertility Rate finally falls below replacement

Multiple factors to lower birth rates as a mentioned in my earlier post. Secular atheist societies led to many of these factors hence the observed correlation.
Well, I don't consider Gulf to be atheistic but..
Screenshot (15).png

There's a few other reasons why this is concerning;

1. India has a poor sex ratio i.e. far more males than females (some states are better). If the replacement ratio has fallen, this will take even longer to correct, if it ever can be. The social, economic problems associated with such a predicament are numerous.
2. India's population has aged greatly as well, with an average age of 30 it finds itself very old compared to other developing nations. The population has aged without the corresponding young population dividend India should have taken advantage of from the 90's onwards. Now with an aged population and still a very large development gap to bridge, this will prove more difficult.

There's a few other reasons why this is concerning;

1. India has a poor sex ratio i.e. far more males than females (some states are better). If the replacement ratio has fallen, this will take even longer to correct, if it ever can be. The social, economic problems associated with such a predicament are numerous.
2. India's population has aged greatly as well, with an average age of 30 it finds itself very old compared to other developing nations. The population has aged without the corresponding young population dividend India should have taken advantage of from the 90's onwards. Now with an aged population and still a very large development gap to bridge, this will prove more difficult.

I donot deny what you say...but population drop is always a welcome positive for any country on earth..especially overpopulated ones

Well, I don't consider Gulf to be atheistic but..
View attachment 705847
You must be an atheist trying to defend atheism. There are multiple factors that lead to decline in birthrates (as I repeated numerous times). Consumerism and women's rights are also factors. Educated women want less kids...combined with increased consumerism (ie. Lamborghini police cars) means birthrates in the gulf will be lower then most Islamic countries. GCC birth rates are still far higher (percentage wise) then most secular atheist countries.

1610387446889.png

I donot deny what you say...but population drop is always a welcome positive for any country on earth..especially overpopulated ones

True, but it can slow Indian's development down. But then you might see a rise in living standards.

You must be an atheist trying to defend atheism. There are multiple factors that lead to decline in birthrates (as I repeated numerous times). Consumerism and women's rights are also factors. Educated women want less kids...combined with increased consumerism (ie. Lamborghini police cars) means birthrates in the gulf will be lower then most Islamic countries. GCC birth rates are still far higher (percentage wise) then most secular atheist countries.

View attachment 705854
Well, Ex-Soviet Baltics are one of the most atheistic places but I don't see much a difference from Gulf to be considered "far higher".
Screenshot (18).png

Well, Ex-Soviet Baltics are one of the most atheistic places but I don't see much a difference from Gulf to be considered "far higher".
View attachment 705863
:lol: Those countries have to pay people to have to kids. Face the facts....atheist secular nations check more factors that reduce birth rates.

We must do something about UP and Bihar. Other states are doing well.

:lol: Those countries have to pay people to have to kids. Face the facts....atheist secular nations check more factors that reduce birth rates.
Gulf probably pays more than that to its citizens in form of oil-funded subsides.

Seems the data was collated before Corona...UP's TFR data will be taken in 2nd phase but 4 years back it was much below Bihar's contemporary numbers...The population bomb in India is not a religious bomb but rather a culture/region bomb..That's my final observation....Bihar still sabotages rest of India with 3 children per woman

Below is from Star HBD (Human Bio-Diversity) blogger Anatoly Karlin:

This the news from the latest National Family Health Survey (NFHS-5), covering the years 2019-20. (h/t Cicerone, now Tweeting as @BirthGauge):

Previous NFHS surveys at Wikipedia stretching to 1981.

India overall is now at TFR = 2.1 children per woman. Kerala, long one of the lowest TFR states (as well as one of the most socially developed), is now middling.

But most interestingly, a number of states are approaching near East Asian lows. These are mainly the islands states (Sikkim at 1.1), and – most curiously – majority Muslim Jammu and Kashmir (1.4).

Bihar, the worst Indian state, has the highest TFR.

I expect most of India to hit current East Asian (Taiwan/S. Korea/etc) “lowest low” fertility by the 2030s.

India Fertility Falls Below Replacement
India will be the biggest population In the world by 2025 leaving behind China.The train has been missed.

Do you want us to believe that Indins were making fewer babies during lockdown when they had nothing else to do..

Those countries have to pay people to have to kids. Face the facts....atheist secular nations check more factors that reduce birth rates
GCC is kept afloat by migrant workers. Natives are 20-30% of the total population in these countries.

Back
Top Bottom