What's new

India's top leader saysModi's frequent foreign trips to make up for years of not being able to fly

Modi is a very cunning leader. If he is honest with India, he can initiate unprecedented growth in India. Also he has to eliminate social, religious and gender discrimination to include the ignored groups to inflict maximum benefits to common Indians.

And this what he is doing!!

Don't forget Kerala left still looks pretty strong there .

Maybe @Mr.Nair can tell more

BJP for some reason can never grab power in Kerala due to variety of factors. Their main vote banks are Hindus, and still Kerala Hindus (majority) thinks BJP isnt a secular party. It might not be. But they have brought growth in the states they are in. Having 55% Hindu population, the only chance for BJP winning is division of votes, like Congress, CPI, Muslim league fighting separately and Hindus votting en masse for BJP (which is not going to happen anytime soon). I might be surprised if BJP wins more than 3-5 seats in assembly election.

An interesting point I wish to make is of Kanyakumari in TN, which have a lots of Malayalis and a district with 51% Hindu population, and the rest christians. Due to over evangelisation, and money power, in the recent lok sabha elections, division of votes ensured, Christian votes spiltted to DMK, ADMK and Congress and Hindu voted en mass to BJP, enabling BJP to win on its own for the first time in the history of TN, perhaps even in the history of India. For Nilgiris another district having history of evangalisations, BJP came a second, with the victory margin very low.

This is a sad state of politics in India where people are now voting based on religion rather than individual credentials, but the voters are forced to do, as no one pay heeds to the problems. Unless political parties reform themselves, India does might have a serious problems.

You see the more asses burn the more the scumbag steves out there come out the more people gets prejudiced. that exactly happened in 2014.... thanks Yechuri thanks mani shankar

I mean not being permitted to travel by these countries. He has got the chance now and he is going all over these countries. Let him.

jeh baat !!!

aah..sour grapes... especially for Sitaram Yechury! This commie prick was one of the signatory to that letter begging Obama not to grant a visa to Modi. Now that has changed & Obama even wrote Modi's profile in the Time magazine.... this rat must be burning with jealousy! No wonder he is coming out with such juvenile jibe...

An interesting point I wish to make is of Kanyakumari in TN, which have a lots of Malayalis and a district with 51% Hindu population, and the rest christians. Due to over evangelisation, and money power, in the recent lok sabha elections, division of votes ensured, Christian votes spiltted to DMK, ADMK and Congress and Hindu voted en mass to BJP, enabling BJP to win on its own for the first time in the history of TN, perhaps even in the history of India.

It has more to do with splitting of the Nadar community votes, than the consolidation of Hindu votes. This is the sad reality of TN, a state that perceives itself to be progressive. No matter what you do, you can never remove the casteist feelings of Tamilians. You can only play with caste equations than try to consolidate Hindu votes or any religious votes for that matter.

You can teach your kids that 'once upon a time there was a party called communist and leader called yechuri.....'

It has more to do with splitting of the Nadar community votes, than the consolidation of Hindu votes. This is the sad reality of TN, a state that perceives itself to be progressive. No matter what you do, you can never remove the casteist feelings of Tamilians. You can only play with caste equations than try to consolidate Hindu votes or any religious votes for that matter.

There are Christian Nadars too. This hypothesis was written by someone after the elections. TN calls itself to be progressive, but our politicians are not. They want to go backward. They are taking people backwards when they are forced to vote on religion rather than candidates .
This is the first time TN district has voted like a vote bank. The only difference is , vote banks are Hindus this time in Kanyakumari and Nilgiris. I think in Coimbatore BJP came a third.

I mean have you ever seen any TN politicians standing up telling they will protect the "rights" of hindus, when the Muslim and Christians of political parties openly profess about protecting their community in speeches. I believe it has alienated the Hindu community in KK.

Its a trend that must be changed

You can teach your kids that 'once upon a time there was a party called communist and leader called yechuri.....'

In Bengal didi has played' secular politics' and secured most part of her vote bank this has in turn also led to the rise of bjp albeit they still aren't very strong as of yet to hope for government formation and all so for comies (left) WB throne in nowhere in sight for near future. Only foothold they have now is in Kerala.

stupid comments by the leader, only thing Modi could have avoided criticising the prev gov on an international podium.

Modi is a very cunning leader. If he is honest with India, he can initiate unprecedented growth in India. Also he has to eliminate social, religious and gender discrimination to include the ignored groups to inflict maximum benefits to common Indians.

Modi is doing just that.

The amount of overseas investment thats happening now is unprecedented and it can happen only with efficient marketing .

No other PM saw things this way or even if he did , he did not have the ' authority' to take a call by himself.

Now that has changed & Obama even wrote Modi's profile in the Time magazine

time magazine?? that western bloc propaganda rag??

defaming real heroes...

time.jpg

and turning criminals into heroes...

Egypt_Overthrown_President_Mohammad_Morsi_Cover_Time_Magazine_2012.jpg

soon, modi the mass murderer will also be a hero on time cover.

since when did idiots like sita ram yechurri become "indias top leader"lolzz he is not even top leader of his own communist party ;)

time magazine?? that western bloc propaganda rag??

defaming real heroes...

time.jpg

and turning criminals into heroes...

Egypt_Overthrown_President_Mohammad_Morsi_Cover_Time_Magazine_2012.jpg

soon, modi the mass murderer will also be a hero on time cover.

& you can't do a jack about it other than crying like a b!tch wherever you can! My sympathy with your painful predicament! :cray:

& you can't do a jack about it other than crying like a b!tch wherever you can! My sympathy with your painful predicament! :cray:

mind your language... not every member from india is a mba college idiot from bangalore or poona, pretending to be americans when americans don't themselves use such language.

edit : and i have contributed more to society in ten years than modi lovers can collectively do in 500 years.

edit : your modi and the sangh are just tools for the western bloc... the west doesn't really respect him or them. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom