What's new

India’s Nuclear Weapons Exceed 200: Exacerbates Asian Nuclear Quagmire

The most interesting aspect that emerges from comments on this forum is that the Indian posters are attempting to down-play this analysis. They are saying that this news is wrong and we dot't have so many nuclear weapons. This is very intriguing indeed as the jingoism is displayed in downplaying and not in expressing happiness or satisfaction.
Using force for attaining the objectives of statecraft was stated by Mr Shiv Shankar Menon at Indian National Defence College - emphasis added. Yet the Indian posters dont want to touch the subject.
I wounder if all this is some what planned (by not all Indian posters) via certain posters from whom others take a cue.

who is this writer to count our nukes???
and who are we to count our nukes?? are we in RAW or ISI?? :P
seriously does this even matter how much we have??
even if we use one there will be huge natural disaster which will affect both countries...

kingkobra, you didnt understand what I said. And yes most of these people who write are not from ISI or RAW. But what was the shor sharaba when a similar news was published in western press saying Pakistan's nuclear weapons have increased to 110, more than India. The Indian press and Indian posters like you were going berserk.

Therefore, it is not that the Indians have grown big and are standing in the big league - as Nehru said in the 1930s, this is primarily because the big powers are using India for their interests. And the Indians are happily dancing to Rising India. What a crap :)

the last three words clearly defines the quality of the previous ones.......

kingkobra, you didnt understand what I said. And yes most of these people who write are not from ISI or RAW. But what was the shor sharaba when a similar news was published in western press saying Pakistan's nuclear weapons have increased to 110, more than India. The Indian press and Indian posters like you were going berserk.

dunno about others friend but i dont care to read such articles may that be on india or any other country..

Mr. A lot of AIR OOH AH, crap is what you have written. Sir reply with intellect and not street gibberish. :)

Mr. A lot of AIR OOH AH, crap is what you have written. Sir reply with intellect and not street gibberish. :)

you dont even have the patience to google something that you dont know...i.e you are happy to remain in the dark ........and then you talk about intelect when you are with a predetermined mind set not to learn or gain knowledge and is adamant on only forcing your view on a subject without accepting another's point of view however relevent it may be (i.e whatever you believe to be true).................now who will want to engage himself in an arguement with such a person .the only sane thing he can do is to tell that person to not make a mokery of him/herself which is what i intended to do when i highlighted your own words to you.......

Well sonic boom I am not pushed what is diwali and the linked crackers. I am not going to dirty the google by searching for this muck word which I dont know anything about.

This shows your upbringing :sick:

Well Sir, I read who Glen Quagmire is. Thank God he is not a queer like Gandhi.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

I didn't say that about Gandhi, a western writer has written a book about it.

There is another thing which the Indians say time and time again. We are a status-quo power and hold no hegemonic aspirations against anybody. Our nuclear weapons are for our defence only and nothing more. There are enough historical facts which trounce such theories.

India is not a status-quo power. It is a regional hegemon and is now increasing her nuclear stockpile to terrorise the other smaller neighbours, destabilse the region and Asia as a whole.

It invaded and captured Junagarh and Manavadar in 1947, invaded and captured Indian Occupied Kashmir in 1947, invaded and captured Hyderabad in 1948, invaded and captured Goa in 1961 which was an area belonging to Portugal, invaded East Pakistan in 1971, invaded and captured Sikkim as late as 1975, invaded and captured some portions of Siachen in 1988, created Sri Lankan terrorist group LTTE and later invaded Sri Lanka in 1988 till the President of Sri Lanka had to openly ask the Indians to leave, invaded Maldives in 1988 and has continually interfered in internal affairs of Nepal and Bhutan and has spread terrorism in all her neighbours.

There is another thing which the Indians say time and time again. We are a status-quo power and hold no hegemonic aspirations against anybody. Our nuclear weapons are for our defence only and nothing more. There are enough historical facts which trounce such theories.

India is not a status-quo power. It is a regional hegemon and is now increasing her nuclear stockpile to terrorise the other smaller neighbours, destabilse the region and Asia as a whole.

It invaded and captured Junagarh and Manavadar in 1947, invaded and captured Indian Occupied Kashmir in 1947, invaded and captured Hyderabad in 1948, invaded and captured Goa in 1961 which was an area belonging to Portugal, invaded East Pakistan in 1971, invaded and captured Sikkim as late as 1975, invaded and captured some portions of Siachen in 1988, created Sri Lankan terrorist group LTTE and later invaded Sri Lanka in 1988 till the President of Sri Lanka had to openly ask the Indians to leave, invaded Maldives in 1988 and has continually interfered in internal affairs of Nepal and Bhutan and has spread terrorism in all her neighbours.

WOW !!

I never knew we were so clever and powerful. Three cheers to INDIA :cheers:

I did not know that last we invaded a country was in 1988--that was 23years ago. Its time for action- what u say??:azn:

Back
Top Bottom