What's new

India's Man Mission to Moon.. IAF to select Men for mission.

Wow such Indian very knowledge . Kid got internet watched a couple of you tube videos and starts denying man's landing on the moon. Get real before you start typing bull shit. USSR tried but after US already landed man on moon and their own mission failures they dropped the program. Any way I have nothing to prove to ignorants like you. your choice no one fukin cares. Putting you on ignore so I do not have to read retarded comments like "Man never landed on moon" GTFO of here

This whole post is hilarious!

Conspiracy theorists are ridiculous.

wow ..i would have been happy if they first concentrated on getting our heavy sat launch capability right (bracing myself for toilets, slum, poorer than Africa rant .......)
You don't have toilets, you guys have slums, you're poorer than Africa. Now that we got that out of the way....

and how much are we going to spend to look cool.. :sarcastic:
As much as it takes....pay attention man!

go to youtube and watch the 3 part series "nasa fake moon landing" There were conferences held by Armstrong, Aldren and a few other astronauts that suposedly went to the moon. When the reporter asks them questions, their answers did not corraborate with one another. Most of the time they looked at one another before answering, or one would start, the other would try to finish, it was quite embarassing to watch. The simple reason, they never went to the moon thus they could not describe what a star looked like when they were on the moon's surface. Simple questions like that would be easy for anyone to answer had they been there.
While you're there check out the videos on flat earth, hollow earth, and lizard people. (ps....Occam's razor wasn't just what he used to shave....)

Last edited:
This whole post is hilarious!

Conspiracy theorists are ridiculous.

Lol these kids who say NASA moon landing was fake because they saw couple of videos on you tube make me laugh. Denying what US did 50 years ago just because your puny brains cant comprehend it is just hilarious. "One small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind" RIP Neil Armstrong Never forget

You don't have toilets, you guys have slums, you're poorer than Africa. Now that we got that out of the way....

As much as it takes....pay attention man!

While you're there check out the videos on flat earth, hollow earth, and lizard people. (ps....Occam's razor wasn't just what he used to shave....)

If you haven't even seen it just stfu

first step will begin only after successful launch of GSLV ...

and hopefully new year will begin with that great news ...

again I would like to correct ...manned mission to moon will have to await ...
first we will have to demonstrate manned mission to space ....

Manned mission to moon is at-least quarter century far ....

and manned mission to space is at-least a decade far ...

Nevertheless we must begin planning now ...

What happen to putting man on the moon by 2020.

Environmentalists are appalled at this news - provided it is not another BS from India. Their concern is that these guys might sh-t in the open all over the moon!!!!
tell environmentalists to not to worry, this time we will shit on your country

Welcome To ISRO :: Press Release ::
December 31, 2013

Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Institute of Aerospace Medicine (IAM), Indian Air force, Bangalore in March 2009 to carry out i) Basic research/studies on Human Physiological and Psychological requirements for Human Space Flight crew and ii) For augmenting/updating existing facilities at IAM to cater to ISRO's Human Space Flight Programme as a pre project Research & Development activity.

ISRO currently does not have any project on "Man to Moon". The scope of the MOU between ISRO and IAM does not envisage recruitment of crew for ISRO.

India understands its priorities well...It will happen when it needs to ...

wait till 2020 ....India will have final answer for your question by then

So I guess the boasting of putting a man on the moon by 2020 is just another boasting. Its likely that India would not have someone in space by 2030, when India is schedule to become superpower. With lots of white servants.

So I guess the boasting of putting a man on the moon by 2020 is just another boasting. Its likely that India would not have someone in space by 2030, when India is schedule to become superpower. With lots of white servants.

Idiot.gif

Back
Top Bottom