What's new

India's First Scorpène-Class Diesel-Electric Attack Submarine INS Kalvari Rolled Out!

Its not early.....its on time......exams are going to start from 15 may so we have lots of practical exams and submission's to do and we also require som PL....at least 10 days is must.....:(

Its not early.....its on time......exams are going to start from 15 may so we have lots of practical exams and submission's to do and we also require som PL....at least 10 days is must.....:(

Traditionally, we guys spend more time scoring the 20% marks than the overnight study for the rest 80% :P

Traditionally, we guys spend more time scoring the 20% marks than the overnight study for the rest 80% :P
Our HOD told us about term work....that its more important than the main exams.....if u skip one of ur main exam ur result will be declared with one KT.....but if u dont submit ur term work...ur result wont be declared......and if declared it would have a remark like “null" so this thing is important:enjoy:

Our HOD told us about term work....that its more important than the main exams.....if u skip one of ur main exam ur result will be declared with one KT.....but if u dont submit ur term work...ur result wont be declared......and if declared it would have a remark like “null" so this thing is important:enjoy:

Make sure INS Kalvari does not sail on your assignment papers. Multi tasking !!

Make sure INS Kalvari does not sail on your assignment papers. Multi tasking !!
Lol hahahaha no it would sail above Pakistani submarine debris below its crushing foot......god speed skipper:devil:

And noisy SSN/SSBN is a troupe of past. Recently a French and a British SSN collided because they could not detect each other. Their stealth capability superseded their detection capability.

Can you provide links for the accident. I would like to learn more about the incident. Thanks in advance. ):

Can you provide links for the accident. I would like to learn more about the incident. Thanks in advance. ):

Nuclear submarines collide in Atlantic | UK news | The Guardian

How close did crash submarines packed with nuclear missiles come to disaster? | Daily Mail Online

article-1146124-038B4CEB000005DC-963_468x405.jpg

article-1146124-03896048000005DC-42_468x398.jpg

Last edited:
Iam just 19 :blink: so calling some one sir is not offense if he is more mature than me is it????:p:

I am pulling Aby's leg. Of course there's nothing wrong with calling him sir. :p:

More on your question, consider the fact that the Akula-2's appearance created enough ruckus to get the US Congress to officially sit down on the topic, they found that the Nerpa and its brethren were quieter than the improved Los Angeles class subs (something that a certain Chinese poster on this thread should take cognizance of). Matching that will take time.

Read:- http://fas.org/man/congress/1997/h970318n.htm

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom