What's new

india's first monorail started in mumbai

fsayed

Reaction score
Country
India
1796536_694310887279615_281378204_n.jpg

भारत की पहली मोनो रेल मुंबई .में शुरू हो गयी हैं। इस मोनो रेल सेवा के आने के बाद अब मुंबई वासियों का सफर आसान हो जाएगा।
क्या आप भी अपने शहर में भी मोनो रेल लाना चाहेगे ?

Mumbai: If everything goes according to plan then it is likely that Mumbaikars will be able to travel in the country’s first monorail from February 1. Speaking to MiD DAY, an MMRDA official requesting anonymity said, “The final notification regarding the opening of monorail will come from the state government, but we are trying to open it by February 1 in the afternoon. The proposal regarding the same has been sent to the government.” - See more at: Mumbai monorail expected to roll out by February 1, awaits CM's green light - News
Monorail.jpg

The monorail chugs through dense fog during a recent test run in Wadala.

Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan is expected to take a final call on when to start operations soon.

Last Monday, the MMRDA had received the final clearance from the retired CRS, which means that the phase-1 of monorail between Wadala-Chembur can be thrown open to the public. The retired CRS has given his report and recommendations which we will be now forwarding to the state government so that the government can come out with the final notification.

The good, the bad and the ugly of the monorail:

Advantages

Reduced traffic: Nearly 28,000 taxis and auto rickshaws and 25,000 private cars will be reduced.

Reduced travel time: MMRDA says the 40-minute commute will be reduced to 21 minutes

Less crowded: The capacity of the four cars is 8,000 to 12,000 per hour per direction (PHPD).

Reduced pollution: The monorail produces less noise and is eco-friendly.

Did you know?

The Rs 2,700-crore Jacob Circle-Wadala-Chembur monorail project was divided into two phases — Phase I: Wadala-Chembur and Phase II: Jacob Circle-Wadala.

- See more at: Mumbai monorail expected to roll out by February 1, awaits CM's green light - News

Last edited:
Phase 1

RouteLength (km)Cost
Line 1 (Mumbai Monorail)-- ChemburWadala – Jacob Circle/Saat Raasta (Sant Ghadge Maharaj Chowk)19.5427.16 billion (US$430 million)
MulundGoregaonBorivali3041.7 billion (US$670 million)
VirarChikhaldongri4.606399 million (US$100 million)
LokhandwalaSEEPZKanjurmarg13.1418265 million (US$290 million)
ThaneMira-BhayandarDahisar24.2533708 million (US$540 million)
Phase 2

RouteLength (km)Cost
KalyanUlhasnagarDombivli26.4036696 million (US$590 million)
ChemburGhatkoparKopar Khairane16.7236863 million (US$590 million)
MahapeShil Phata – Kalyan21.1029329 million (US$470 million)
ThaneBhiwandi – Kalyan[23]3037.5 billion (US$600 million)

@fsayed Show me the Evidence as I showed you as a pic from 2011.

And stop spamming FB half baked propaganda pics. If you have something concrete then post data with link.

Why are you making it Political. Do you really think you will convince any one with FB pics with zero credibility. You are only spamming this forum.

@fsayed Show me the Evidence as I showed you as a pic from 2011.

And stop spamming FB half baked propaganda pics. If you have something concrete then post data with link.
http://dipp.nic.in/English/Publications/FDI_Statistics/2013/india_FDI_July2013.pdf

World War 3 -> 50 paise and 50 mao :woot:
http://dipp.nic.in/English/Publications/FDI_Statistics/2013/india_FDI_July2013.pdf

Why are you making it Political. Do you really think you will convince any one with FB pics with zero credibility. You are only spamming this forum.

if my post r wrong then prove it

if my post r wrong then prove it
I am not here to prove anything. People who are here on this forum are educated, informed and connected folks who have already made up their mind. Try and understand its a niche segment of folks. No amount of propaganda will change their POV now. You are late by 6 months.

But then if Dentsu pays you by per post then carry on.

PDF has become campaign forum for BJP and Congress.:undecided:
It's funny how a Pakistani forum is used as a cheap propaganda place.This kind of of stuff will never be allowed on an Indian forum specially those cheap factless fb pics.

Who is Dentsu ? Somebody pass me his business card :D

I always wondered why India never had an mass Chinese style public work program. Reading these post now I understand why :D

Back
Top Bottom