What's new

India's far-right links Covid-19 outbreak to a Muslim congregation

If calling things for what they are is hatred then I have no issues. Some people have hatred towards facts and they love calling others hateful because it is less painful than seeing the truth for itself.

Thank you for explaining your predicament so succinctly. I could not have done a better job myself.

Two jahalat doesn't make a jahalat right, kid.
Yogi also didn't invite 1000's of people to attend his ram pooja and neither did he stayed with them for 15 days in closed setting.

why are you defending yogi then?

The next time we take Delhi, we're finishing business in a proper manner.

Those were Turks who took Delhi. Aap se toh kashmir hi nahin liya ja raha, Delhi ki baat to chor hi do :D

How many deaths have been reported from TJ people?

regards

Dont know the exact number but it's between 10 to 20. The total TJ deaths. Most of the recent deaths.

Those were Turks who took Delhi. Aap se toh kashmir hi nahin liya ja raha, Delhi ki baat to chor hi do :D

Dont know the exact number but it's between 10 to 20. The total TJ deaths. Most of the recent deaths.

do you have a source?

regards

So even in such difficult times these hindutva cunts missed no opportunity of spreading hatred against muslims.It was not a Muslim who first brought this virus in artificially united India.
Not just that they are trying to cause more damage to kashmiris in such difficult times, thinking the world won't react to their crimes during this pandamic.
Lowest of lowest neighbor we have in the east :sick::sick::sick:

Back
Top Bottom