What's new

India's external debt baloons to $462 billion

ooohhhh Im quaking now. I know aht you did @$$hole, you put up a link that has no relevance to the question and tried to fool me. This is GUynextdoor you're debating with, not @HariPrasad , that's the kind of person you can ffol. Now shooo.....

It seems that you have created an impression that you are a fool so everybody try to fool you.

Hey ,

Now a days why are you using so much of abusive language? Have you and your master have decided to use more and more abusive language or is it out of frustration?

It's DOWN you clown. Check the actual nos. for 2015 NOT 2012.
You analyzing data on YoY or MoM. And that report also present about year 2014, if you seen it correctly, but I assume you dont.

It's DOWN you clown. Check the actual nos. for 2015 NOT 2012.

On other note, give me report (any) about year 2015? You making yourself to be look like fool.

Last edited:
So, should I worry about something that is manageable. We do have external assets and good way to measure is NIIP and in 2014 India stood at $330 billion external debt.

Which comes to $217/per capita.

hence you proved my point

You analyzing data on YoY or MoM. And that report also present about year 2014, if you seen it correctly, but I assume you dont.

On other note, give me report (any) about year 2015? You making yourself to be look like fool.

Don't talk like an IDIOT- ALL major core sectors have slowed down in 2015. You're pulling out figures from 2012 with no reference to 2015 at all? Why do you even come for a debate?

It seems that you have created an impression that you are a fool so everybody try to fool you.

Hey ,

Now a days why are you using so much of abusive language? Have you and your master have decided to use more and more abusive language or is it out of frustration?

Shoooo.....

Don't talk like an IDIOT- ALL major core sectors have slowed down in 2015. You're pulling out figures from 2012 with no reference to 2015 at all? Why do you even come for a debate?

Shoooo.....
Facepalm, Again give me report of year 2015.

Facepalm, Again give me report of year 2015.

Go check it on the internet. My job is not to spoonfeed you. But then if it was that great a news Modi would have blared it from every rooftop. So that says what you can expect.

Go check it on the internet. My job is not to spoonfeed you. But then if it was that great a news Modi would have blared it from every rooftop. So that says what you can expect.
I busted your bubbles.

Firstly check that link again, its about year 2014 also.

Secondly, there is no report of year 2015.

Thirdly, you talking note of a single month, Feb, not of whole Financial year 2014-15. Thanks me for telling you this.

Fourthly, You definitely an idiot.

But then if it was that great a news Modi would have blared it from every rooftop. So that says what you can expect.
How modi came in this argument?

I busted your bubbles.

Firstly check that link again, its about year 2014 also.

Secondly, there is no report of year 2015.

Thirdly, you talking note of a single month, Feb, not of whole Financial year 2014-15. Thanks me for telling you this.

Fourthly, You definitely an idiot.

How modi came in this argument?

Be it Y/Y, M/M or whtever, go out to the internet and search. My job is NOT TO SPOONFEED YOU. secondly, you really are a moron, and nice try- modi flops you it's not his fault. Nice going Bhakt.

Be it Y/Y, M/M or whtever, go out to the internet and search.
Why I go out? AAP still need to install WiFi on every corner.

My job is NOT TO SPOONFEED YOU. secondly, you really are a moron, and nice try-
You spoon feed me?, when you dont know anything itself in first place . Dont make mockery of yourself.

modi flops you it's not his fault. Nice going Bhakt.
Modi flops me. Nice going Bhakts? You definitely need a psychiatric.

Why I go out? AAP still need to install WiFi on every corner.

You spoon feed me?, when you dont know anything itself in first place . Dont make mockery of yourself.

Modi flops me. Nice going Bhakts? You definitely need a psychiatric.

You're an IDIOT. There are many reports oiut there talking about the slowdown. You don't search for it you're problem. Goddamn moron. Now shooo bhakt.......

You're an IDIOT. There are many reports oiut there talking about the slowdown. You don't search for it you're problem. Goddamn moron. Now shooo bhakt.......
Lol, you are too much funny.

stupid Pakistani...they dont know Indian household use that much change as pocket money for their Kids

Indian house hold has more money than Pakistan, i.e. 1 Indian rupee = 1.64 Pakistani rupee.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom