What's new

India's external debt baloons to $462 billion

you know what amazes me, we have chinese, American, Canadian, Middle eastern, Iranian, russian and people from so many other countires....yet its Indian whose every other post is about how much money they have.
then you feel bad when we call you Banya

So, should I worry about something that is manageable. We do have external assets and good way to measure is NIIP and in 2014 India stood at $330 billion external debt.

Which comes to $217/per capita.

List of debtor nations by net international investment position per capita - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have no problem with I like the word...ask your Indian fella who get upset when I call them

But you guys call every hindu a baniya as if we don't have a compassionate heart. :D

HOW? The Oil account has become cheaper by such a huge magnitude! Gold prices have fallen! Just WTF is Modi doing?!

HOW? The Oil account has become cheaper by such a huge magnitude! Gold prices have fallen! Just WTF is Modi doing?!

He is doing better than his predecessors - The proportion of short-term loans in overall debt, the debt to GDP ratio and forex cover showed improvement as India seemed less vulnerable to external debt shocks at the end of 2014, compared to six months earlier - External debt risk: India got safer by Dec 2014 compared to six months before | Business Standard News

Oil prices are being paid from the foreign reserve, infrastructure development is generally funded by debts.

Oil is bought with our forex reserves. Infrastructure is built with IMF, ADB loans. The greater the building spree, higher will be short term debt.

Every time i see his made in Italy bubble gets burst like this it gives me immense pleasure :tup:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom