What's new

India's disappointing government

Many Indians want Narendra Modi to be the PM. That would be a nightmare for China:D

# of Indians wanting that is not that many. It will be a bigger nightmare for India than anyone else.

Gujarat was one of the most developed state before Modi ever appeared on screen.

# of Indians wanting that is not that many. It will be a bigger nightmare for India than anyone else.

Gujarat was one of the most developed state before Modi ever appeared on screen.

Exactly, Gujrat was developed before Modi was in helm mainly because it's proximity to ports and co-ops like Amul. I for myself will never accept Modi for PM. His hand is tainted of too much blood spills.

Its like making LeJ chief as head of Pakistan.

How it will be a nightmare for China ? I think any irrational emotional step by him will be a nightmare for India

A more apt comparison would be comparing Modis deed with that of Huseyn Shaheed Suhrawardy who played similar role in Calcutta riot(ie. The act of omission). Although he went on to become Prime Minister of Pakistan.

Aah ... the good old days...you made me quite nostalgic thinking about Vajpayee and Advani.....iron men of India ..how they presented a blunt face to the entire world during our Pokhran tests in 98......:victory:

Vajpayee perhaps the most impressive Indian to Chinese people.
China TV never show an Indian face more frequently than focus on him.

If Narendra Modi becomes PM, he is already on no fly list to many countries. I fear international relations and business will take the hit.

He might be right for gujjus but no good for India as a whole, come on Delhi is full of punjabis and Gujju living there is way too much...just kidding :lol:

Its like making LeJ chief as head of Pakistan.

How it will be a nightmare for China ? I think any irrational emotional step by him will be a nightmare for India
Any one can be PM or Prez in Pakistan....I have never seen a Pakistani who dont believe that Jardari is Mr. Ten %. But still he managed....

Many Indians want Narendra Modi to be the PM. That would be a nightmare for China:D

NarendraJee is a perfect able & efficient administrator,proven fighter & NO corruption cases so far.has no coterie nor has family to continue nasticDy:D he has no interest in luxury,jumps and grabs whatever that comes in the way towards building his state,(see the TATA ficaso) he was re elcted in the last election when whole of opposition parties in his state and media went for his blood,but he was relected,want another proof of his abilities ? despite allegations of being communal, hez still a PM material,and regarding China,i don't think China will be unduly worried nor he will be more aggressive towards China,these are all propaganda,same was also said about AdvanijEE & VajpayJee who was conferred a prestigious award in Pakistan when Morajeedeasai was Indian PM,he was foreign minister,and it was said India had the best relations during that time with Pakistan

Last edited:
I am from ahmedabda in gujarat so Couple of points from the land..

1) Narendra Modi or the government in gujarat is far better than i think any other government in other states of india... we have no problem with water, electricity (i have never seen lights going off as in other states), roads and above all security (even girls can go outside late nights), regarding the riots it was wrong and government supported it for sure same as 1984, also it was started at godhra by burning of train

2) Manmohan singh and nuclear deal, i would say wait 20 years and then he will be hailed more than mahatma gandhi,, see we are reaping what was sown in 1991/1992 by economic reforms.. at that time all hounds cried that India was sold to world bank and US but results are to be seen today...
For nuclear deal just imagine with prices of petroluem products and all fossile fuels in limited resources what could nuclear power do.... u could run states i think from a limited place of about a few hectores.
I was listening to the nuclear debate in parliament and the minister explained that a nuclear power plant with 100 tons of uranium could be setup in about 100 hectares and could run for 10 years continuous providing 10000mw electricty....while the same for coal run plant would required 10 times land and about 100 tons of coal a month or a year dont know....
The benifits would be seen only in long run after 20 yrs may be and then we will remember him and not todays conversation...

sry my figures might be wrong...

I in general belive our politicians are corrupt or money and power minded but when in comes to good for country like a major decision for national economics, defence or any other thing they are all together and act what is required..

I am from ahmedabda in gujarat so Couple of points from the land..

1) Narendra Modi or the government in gujarat is far better than i think any other government in other states of india... we have no problem with water, electricity (i have never seen lights going off as in other states), roads and above all security (even girls can go outside late nights), regarding the riots it was wrong and government supported it for sure same as 1984, also it was started at godhra by burning of train

2) Manmohan singh and nuclear deal, i would say wait 20 years and then he will be hailed more than mahatma gandhi,, see we are reaping what was sown in 1991/1992 by economic reforms.. at that time all hounds cried that India was sold to world bank and US but results are to be seen today...
For nuclear deal just imagine with prices of petroluem products and all fossile fuels in limited resources what could nuclear power do.... u could run states i think from a limited place of about a few hectores.
I was listening to the nuclear debate in parliament and the minister explained that a nuclear power plant with 100 tons of uranium could be setup in about 100 hectares and could run for 10 years continuous providing 10000mw electricty....while the same for coal run plant would required 10 times land and about 100 tons of coal a month or a year dont know....
The benifits would be seen only in long run after 20 yrs may be and then we will remember him and not todays conversation...

sry my figures might be wrong...

I in general belive our politicians are corrupt or money and power minded but when in comes to good for country like a major decision for national economics, defence or any other thing they are all together and act what is required..

Toatlly agree with you . I am visited Gujarat more than 5 times all cities their neat and clean

Like Surat, Ahamdabad, Gandhinagar
I like Surat the most

Any leader of India, has to love all Indians, wether Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian. Any person, no matter how capable or talented, is not worthy of the high seat if he doesnt embody this principle.....Therefore, Narendra Modi is totally out of the equation.

Any leader of India, has to love all Indians, wether Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, Christian. Any person, no matter how capable or talented, is not worthy of the high seat if he doesnt embody this principle.....Therefore, Narendra Modi is totally out of the equation.

I don't wanna be "loved", got my family and friends for that.

Leader should have a vision for the country and provide a stable framework for the citizens to be able to achieve their full potential.

Back
Top Bottom