What's new

India's best & brightest students dominate the world ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
but according to ANY iq statistics, we are a lot more smarter than you by a huge margin on average. :wave:

and again, congratulations for dominating the global rankings from the bottom up.

So if you are smart whats the big deal btw you guys are smater than the Americans but your nowhere near them despite having better iq then them :lol: hahaha

What the Mods are doing, why is this flamming thread still entertained.
If the mods do not do any thing to close the thread, sure they are abeting trolling in the forum.
Kindly Mods do what is necessary to preserve the quality of the forum.

the OP has some serious issues with inferiority . , let him be guys .
Mods please close this stupid thread

So if you are smart whats the big deal btw you guys are smater than the Americans but your nowhere near them despite having better iq then them :lol: hahaha

americans =/= race. immigrants made the country what it is. if we are nowhere near them, where does that leave india? you are just digging your pit deeper and deeper. :lol:

but according to ANY iq statistics, we are a lot more smarter than you by a huge margin on average. :wave:

and again, congratulations for dominating the global rankings from the bottom up.

the IQ level of the OP and yourself can be seen quiet clearly here :lol:

Er...I don't mean to budge into your silly squabbles, but why are people even replying to this troll thread? 4 pages?

If high IQ was a benchmark for success, we would see more innovation from Chinese and the likes. End of the day, it is quality, not quantity that is important.

And before you throw statistics at us, show me the sample population. Sampling the whole of India, against the cities of China is not appropriate. And particularly with a communist party in power, I would find it hard to believe if any of your IQ values are true, and not fabricated.

americans =/= race. immigrants made the country what it is. if we are nowhere near them, where does that leave india? you are just digging your pit deeper and deeper. :lol:

Would like to know with all that superior IQ and and Dominating global tests what have the Chinese in the feild of modern Invention.... with all that over a billion people how many modern invention have been made... How many noble prize have the Chinese won n the field of economics and sciences.... whats the use of such IQ if its of no use.

Such a shame specially with all that IQ... pity.:disagree:

Hahaha how stupid can you get lol because of immigrants?? :lol: well with our supposedly weak iq we are doing well but you guys ..its a shame that even with such a "high" iq you guys are still in a deep pit. :lol:

and the IQ of indians can be seen on any IQ statistics. :lol:

as expected... with all that IQ you tend to see statistics.... which are more based on GDP of the countries... in the developing group.

After studying Engineering in the USA and UK, i must say i have found Chinese students to be more Mathematics whizz.....where as Indians were into programming and computers. Also, very frankly and no offence, but Chinese students struggled with English language. Very poor command of it, but that is because they are taught everything in their native language, whereas in India/Pakistan we are taught the importance of English since like kindergarten.

I remember when it came to writing engineering lab reports, my Chinese lab partners would be like, 'can you please type the report as you have the best English of us all' and they would happily do the number crunching and all the graphs in Excel, MATLAB etc.......i was like lol.....as i definitely don't have the best English.....:cheers:

Though i'd occasionally beat or equal their grades/GPA so i can't say that Indians are better or Chinese are.....there are hardworking students and then there are those who are gifted...have the inherit ability to analyze problems quickly and come to a solution. The schools i went to/are top schools so there are no idiots here.......hardworking, merit based students only. But then reality might be a bit different back in India or China.

I was already wondering why China as a non-member of the OECD took part in the tests, albeit just some selected cities, and India was not mentionned at all when the results came out. It was a hot discussion for weeks here in Germany as we although have improve a bit compared to five years ago, but it was quite shocking to see Shanghai topped the list with a wide margin. Germany's education system has been stagnant while many of our neighbours and East Asian countries dashed ahead in the last three decades and reforms are urgently needed. Our once sophisticated education system favours the one who comes from an educated background and has a bias against the working class. This needs to change!

Well, at least now I know the reason why the German media didn't utter a word about India's PISA test results, as that would make their constant comparison between China and India incredible.

^^^ the hindu brigade has arrived :woot:

time to get back on topic. dominating the world rankings was no easy task, even if it is from the bottom up. despite the african level poverty in india, they managed to pull together their best and most talented students to compete. this shows india has the will to move forward despite the miserable conditions of their country. the hindu spirit lives in all the indians.

:cheers:

Errr this was expected wasn't it? Besides folks from rural schools of Tamil Nadu and Himachal Pradesh aren't India's best and brightest. Its unfair to make them do the test in English.

Secondly Indian students probably don't even care about this test. Knowing Indian students, if it is not going to reflect in your year 10 marks or year 12 marks no one will care about it. If the education board decides to give 5-10% weighting to PISA scores towards year 10 or year 12 marks, then watch these scores shoot up.

If you have to compre the best and brightest compare the kids from Delhi to Shanghai or Kids from Mumbai to Shanghai or kids from Kota:lol:

Enjoy your trolling and bragging rights in the mean time:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom