What's new

Indians & Outsiders Messed up World Economy for Retire at age 40

BigMark

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Indians, Chinese, Mexicans, Africans etc.. have also messed up USA economy for quick vacation in Switzerland and retire at age 40.

:hitwall: :hitwall:

The retirement age was bound to mess up. The social security is not working properly and we are still funding it even when the funds are not adequate. We keep on borrowing money from others and keep on increasing the debt limit to fund out programs which are way over what we need. Secondly the baby boomers generation have put a direct hit to the over all age group. The mess US is in today is not because of outsiders, but because of people spending beyond their limits.

The retirement age was bound to mess up. The social security is not working properly and we are still funding it even when the funds are not adequate. We keep on borrowing money from others and keep on increasing the debt limit to fund out programs which are way over what we need. Secondly the baby boomers generation have put a direct hit to the over all age group. The mess US is in today is not because of outsiders, but because of people spending beyond their limits.
I tell Indians "what is wrong with India if you want Switzerland citizenship, USA citizenship, Australia citizenship and Europe citizenship??"

I tell Indians "what is wrong with India if you want Switzerland citizenship, USA citizenship, Australia citizenship and Europe citizenship??"

Simple, better education in matter of college education. Secondly immigrants in US who got in the country, are living there legally. I myself got my citizenship 2 yrs back, we pay taxes and pay SSC just like any normal citizen and follow the same law. The only things Asians don't do it is spend beyond their needs. Just look at the housing crisis that happened in US, the biggest factor were bad loans and people buying homes that were way beyond their income level. The problem US is in today is not something that was caused by outsiders, but by people who are living in the country are living beyond what they can afford. Just look at the credit card debt for the citizens in US, or the loan default rate. It shows that people don't take borrowing seriously anymore. Even the government keeps pushing the debt limit like there is no end. Combine all these things and you have a recipe for disaster. Don't get me wrong I am not saying that people should be cheap and save all they can, what I mean is people should learn live within their financial comfort zone.

Simple, better education in matter of college education. Secondly immigrants in US who got in the country, are living there legally. I myself got my citizenship 2 yrs back, we pay taxes and pay SSC just like any normal citizen and follow the same law. The only things Asians don't do it is spend beyond their needs.
I think Indians do not eat good food because they save money for vacation in Switzerland, international jobs and citizenship and employers pay less salary for the same reason.

Indian agricultural products and foods are of good quality.

Why, pray do tell dear moderators, is this fool OP who is known to you and I both as a serial troll and a spammer allowed to continue to spew his nonsense on these forums? :what:

We are there to take you money and your jobs and send all the money back to India.....

We are there to take you money and your jobs and send all the money back to India.....

The joke is on you, he is an Indian living in Mumbai.
You have been trolled in the simplest of manners- a proxy server.

He is a Mody/RSS butt licker. In other thread, he is cursing M Gandhi for Indian problems. I want to apologize to Mahatma "Bapu hum Sharminda hain, teri kaatil soch abhi jinda hai":lol:.

At last, thank you moderators. :toast_sign:

Now if you would kindly disable his deceptive link to his fraud website in his Leopards must be Allowed to Hunt Dogs in Big Cities thread the cleanup will be complete.

Back
Top Bottom