What's new

Indian Woman claims being mother of Ajmal Kasab

lol, you guys are behaving like if its another of your pathetic indian laughter challenge :P (no offence guys).

No its not, Its worse than that. Its "two mothers fighting over a terrorist"..!!!!
Can anybody check if we had Nobel Prize for Creativity lined up this year? I have my recommendations right here TADA!!:chilli:

Please do not make derogatory comments on Sikhs.... why did you say 'Mother Singh'?

Don't worry Communist. Nobody was insulated by saying 'Mother Singh. By the way only sikhs don't have singh in their names. Thakurs from UP and Bihar also have Singh in their names. Like AMAR SINGH:enjoy: (The SP politician, not the Zyad Hamid's creation:bunny:)

No its not, Its worse than that. Its "two mothers fighting over a terrorist"..!!!!
Can anybody check if we had Nobel Prize for Creativity lined up this year? I have my recommendations right here TADA!!:chilli:

lol, why is it indian people are so hungry for cheap publicity?? some of them?

lol, why is it indian people are so hungry for cheap publicity?? some of them?

Its funny when you point out that 'an Indian is hungry for cheap publicity'.God!
Its just human nature my friend.Grouping Indians to be of a particular character is just uncalled for.

Its funny when you point out that 'an Indian is hungry for cheap publicity'.God!
Its just human nature my friend.Grouping Indians to be of a particular character is just uncalled for.

Sorry if it offended you but my point was, youve got fake wives of shoaib malik and abhisek bachpan as mentioned by one of the other member and now this?? Never heard of anything like this in pakistan before.:what:

Sorry if it offended you but my point was, youve got fake wives of shoaib malik and abhisek bachpan as mentioned by one of the other member and now this?? Never heard of anything like this in pakistan before.:what:

Good it doesn't happen over there.What my fellow Indians have stated is that,
this happens a lot in India.Ever since the media boom, everyone wants to be in the limelight.Nothing better than free publicity.I mean there are loads of channels over here which show just about every weird and whacko thing happening in the country(India Tv:rofl:) These channels are laughed about by Indians alot, and should be taken the same way by Pakistanis as well:cheers:
I may also add that these were the channels that created all the hype Pakistan was worried about, after 26/11.They just have nothing better to do.

The Indian Expressed said the same only the newspaper had changed the headline.

Is Ajmal Kasab's mother in Mumbai?

Ahead of the trial of Mohammed Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone surviving 26/11 terrorist, a woman claiming to be his mother came to the Mumbai Police headquarters last week seeking a meeting with him, a police officer said on Friday.

The woman, who appeared to be in her forties, went to the Citizen Facilitation Centre of the police headquarters in south Mumbai and demanded to meet Kasab, who is presently lodged in Mumbai’s Arthur Road jail.

The woman spoke with a Punjabi accent and was dressed in traditional attire. She wanted to meet the head of the Crime Branch and said she had come to meet him since she was Kasab's mother, the officer said.

The lady claimed that Kasab had been kidnapped from her custody when he was a child and asked for a DNA test to be done on her to verify her claim.

However, officials sent her off without allowing her to enter the complex but did not record her antecedents, "doubting her mental stability".

Indianexpress.com : Is Ajmal Kasab's mother in Mumbai?

rehman malik concluded from the data he got from the indian sources
if the indian sources made up the data or not cannot be concluded

What? You mean he took 2 months just to conclude from the Indian sources, without even checking them up? What was all the investigation for then?
Indians sources also concluded that the ISI/PA was involved.He never concluded that.

Sir, there was a mentally unstable woman in our mohalla in mumbai who claimed to be Shahrukh Khan's mother. In our societies mentally unstable people are not well taken care of and end up being on streets many times. its actually sad. why they chose film personalities is because they are in the news all the time, same as Ajmal i guess.

How are things in Pakistan? Do you occassionally find an unstable person on the streets?

Sir, there was a mentally unstable woman in our mohalla in mumbai who claimed to be Shahrukh Khan's mother. In our societies mentally unstable people are not well taken care of and end up being on streets many times. its actually sad. why they chose film personalities is because they are in the news all the time, same as Ajmal i guess.

How are things in Pakistan? Do you occassionally find an unstable person on the streets?

Why are you making a comparison between Shahrukh Khan and Ajmal? Sharukh Khan will be angry with you. Do you want fame by making Sharukh angry? :smokin:

casting doubts, after reading so many mentally retarded mothers hanging in India. That might derail the investigation process. So, need to arrest all, before another retard mother pops up from nowhere.....

What? You mean he took 2 months just to conclude from the Indian sources, without even checking them up? What was all the investigation for then?
Indians sources also concluded that the ISI/PA was involved.He never concluded that.

dude the indian government didnt give the pakistanis information FOR 2 MONTHS
infact they still didnt release the evidence into the media what does that say?
And the indians are always blaming pak/isi for their problems even though external agencies like the CIA been stated that the isi had nothing to do with the mumbai attacks. Its been a month and we already found evidence against india on the lahore attacks and released some into the public and its been 5 months and all the indian agency has given us and it's own public is pakistani branded toothpaste and matches. ur nation's government is all talk and no walk, even with our corrupt leadership we STILL get sh!t done.

Back
Top Bottom