What's new

Indian troops can swiftly intervene if China attempts to build road at Doklam again

Status
Not open for further replies.
:enjoy:

Good if you consider that India withdrew unilaterally so be it.

We are happy and you are happy :D
Whatever happen to India or china have not directly affect my life in any shape or form. Even both country nuke each other for all I care. All I know GoI issued the statement disengagement in the standoff by India withdraw it troops in China territory.

What a stupid thing to say! :crazy:

PLA will be ready in full force for when the road building starts.
No. IA is serious about this. IA sounds ridiculous because China thinks you just retreated of course we continue building. But MEA actually fooled IA by falsely claiming China promised not to build. IA believed the lie because they thought I am shupa powa look at PLA afraid of me.

So it is just a matter of time before the inconsistent expectations evolve into confrontation and war! Hopefully it will be an even larger conflict this time! Ending with radioactive wasteland formerly known as India.

Next time Indian soldiers cross the border, there high chance of their legs will blow into pieces.

Typical Indians talking big to hide their capitulation.

As if they can dictate anything to China! lol

No. IA is serious about this. IA sounds ridiculous because China thinks you just retreated of course we continue building. But MEA actually fooled IA by falsely claiming China promised not a build. So it is just a matter of time before the inconsistent expectations evolve into confrontation and war! Hopefully it will be an even larger conflict this time! Ending with radioactive wasteland formerly known as India.

Calm down my friend.:-)

Indians are delusional but they are human at the end of the day.

A little conventional spanking should suffice to keep them in line if required.

Typical Indians talking big to hide their capitulation.

As if they can dictate anything to China! lol

Calm down my friend.:-)

Indians are delusional but they are human at the end of the day.

A little conventional spanking should suffice to keep them in line if required.

As a Bengali you do realize that the Pakistani genocide of you're people would have been that much more without Indian assistance. But I guess the painful lessons of history are lost on the ignorant.

Whatever happen to India or china have not directly affect my life in any shape or form. Even both country nuke each other for all I care. All I know GoI issued the statement disengagement in the standoff by India withdraw it troops in China territory.

Then why do you post ?

yes they will intervene but next time,they will withdraw after 4 months lol.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...road-at-doklam-again/articleshow/60264898.cms

@Feng Leng @Han Warrior Feel the pain. :D

We are still present in Bhutan ese territory just few kms from disputed territory, try to poke your your tail again, will give you a bigger bamboo, so that you dont forget this in 2000 years.
Sure, you can be present as long as you want on your borders. Remember this is a demarcated border. Next time don't run, stay on and fight for Bhutan cow wards. Stop painting as if you won by running away like cow wards. We gave you warnings, brought in big guns, and gave you a flying kick, and you ran. :rofl:

Lets make sure we all understand following,

0. When any such conflicts arise in future, chinese will talk much, India will not talk, but do. press conference, photos of the troops and newspaper articles do not win the war, tough diplomacy and posture does, chini must understand this.
1. My country is not from 1962 India, we have changed. So is china, they are stronger than ever, but needs a calm approach towards the border disputes with neighbors.
2. We finallly called the chinese bluff, and exposed chinese three prong war strategy or media war, legal war and psychological war.
3. India - china border remains a border without bullet being fired, India is successful in taming the dragon with the water from Indian ocean.
4. clear message to all --> Any future bravado will be met by an equally strong Indian response, our neighbors must make sure they packed enough supplies for winter.
5. India can go to its neighbors with credibility that it can give security shield to them again china. Vietnam first, many to follow.
6. pakistan was watching this and wanted to escalate it to war so it can open another theater of war on our western front, making the two front war a reality. India was prepared for it, but also sure that it will never happen.
7. India's close ally came to its help, be it US, Israel or Japan. No one shown backing up china. Thus showing the world that who has friends and how has chamacha's.
8. No matter what chinese posters say on pdf, we must learn to ignore them. They are not part of the chinese leadership.

Lets make sure we all understand following,

0. When any such conflicts arise in future, chinese will talk much, India will not talk, but do. press conference, photos of the troops and newspaper articles do not win the war, tough diplomacy and posture does, chini must understand this.
1. My country is not from 1962 India, we have changed. So is china, they are stronger than ever, but needs a calm approach towards the border disputes with neighbors.
2. We finallly called the chinese bluff, and exposed chinese three prong war strategy or media war, legal war and psychological war.
3. India - china border remains a border without bullet being fired, India is successful in taming the dragon with the water from Indian ocean.
4. clear message to all --> Any future bravado will be met by an equally strong Indian response, our neighbors must make sure they packed enough supplies for winter.
5. India can go to its neighbors with credibility that it can give security shield to them again china. Vietnam first, many to follow.
6. pakistan was watching this and wanted to escalate it to war so it can open another theater of war on our western front, making the two front war a reality. India was prepared for it, but also sure that it will never happen.
7. India's close ally came to its help, be it US, Israel or Japan. No one shown backing up china. Thus showing the world that who has friends and how has chamacha's.
8. No matter what chinese posters say on pdf, we must learn to ignore them. They are not part of the chinese leadership.
India will not talk because they are not in a position to talk. We gave warnings and you withdrew, not a single bullet fired, only one *** kicked in ladakh, simple fact. If you had the guts, stay there and defend Bhutan cow wards. Actions speak louder than words, we move in big guns, kick some *** in Ladakh and you ran. COW WARDS. :rofl:

We are already in Pakistan btw, go to Vietnam? First start feeding your starving kids and stop shitting on the streets. Supa powa my ***, shivering power maybe. :rofl:

India will not talk because they are not in a position to talk. We gave warnings and you withdrew, not a single bullet fired, only one *** kicked in ladakh, simple fact. If you had the guts, stay there and defend Bhutan cow wards. Actions speak louder than words, we move in big guns, kick some *** in Ladakh and you ran. COW WARDS. :rofl:

big fool, still some hot air left in you it seems, so farting around with your genius words?

Sure, you can be present as long as you want on your borders. Remember this is a demarcated border. Next time don't run, stay on and fight for Bhutan cow wards. Stop painting as if you won by running away like cow wards. We gave you warnings, brought in big guns, and gave you a flying kick, and you ran. :rofl:
Next time Indians need to supply their troops with Big Balls brand shoes
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom