What's new

Indian space scientists praise Chinese space feat

It's a bug with the website, if you click on my profile, it links you to the "Chinese Dragon" account (without the hyphen) which is not my account. That account only has 10 posts.

My username is "Chinese-Dragon" with the hyphen (-).

Actually I can't even get to my own profile page... lol. :woot: I'll send a message to one of the moderators, hopefully they can fix it.

no problem :tup:

Pakistanis need to prove themselves in 2 years, Pakistani Respected Pakistani Defense Analysis Ziad Hamid decleared in Television (Guaranteed) that Pakistan will reach moon in 5 years :woot: and he assured that not latter then 2009, well it means by 2014 Pakistan will even give the Chinese a run for money, not to mention India who is 'Nothing' compared to them :D

Enjoy...

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem :tup:

Soleil buddy, the messages that you posted on my wall were on the wrong account, it went to the "Chinese Dragon" account without the hyphen (-). That is the account with only 10 posts, not my account.

I've had this problem before when I first joined this site, I don't know why, but the site coding doesn't seem to be able to tell the difference between hyphens and spaces.

Russians are helping both Chinese and India with their know how and equipments, Chinese have a bigger economy then India and a better Space Program, so they are able to do it before the Indians but anyways its a good news for Asia, hope we can send our own soon, but some people who dont have such any kind of program are busy highlighting issues which definitely do not cover their own short comings, try on your own ;)

as i said man, this is what u need:
a rocket like gslv mk3: india has it but not tested neither man rated :hitwall:
reentry and deboost of a capsule test: already done and mastered and safely ended in sea.
a human space capsule: already made and displayed.
crew life support system: under development.
crew escape: to be tested soon.
communication and data satellites: already in place.

rest are just small techs that just go with the mission. india doest have a rocket for manned missions and will take a long time to get one. this rocket needs to be proven before it takes in man into space.
scaled.php

Then our best wish for ISRO. :coffee:

Russians are helping both Chinese and India with their know how and equipments, Chinese have a bigger economy then India and a better Space Program, so they are able to do it before the Indians but anyways its a good news for Asia, hope we can send our own soon, but some people who dont have such any kind of program are busy highlighting issues which definitely do not cover their own short comings, try on your own ;)

Nope, USA will not help EU for their manned mission, so same for Russia wouldn't help China.

This technology is equivalent to the importance of the ICBM technology, no one would truly help you, you can only rely to yourself. :coffee:

Nope, USA will not help EU for their manned mission, so same for Russia wouldn't help China.

This technology is equivalent to the importance of the ICBM technology, no one would truly help you, you can only rely to yourself. :coffee:

You are right no full assistance but Russia is with us, like the will assist India with a moon rover while the emergency bail out rocket know how for Long March. Due to the factor that no foreign nation assist in critical technology makes such an effort exclusive.

Actually i m kind of pro india after reading mainly positive comments on TOI comment page with regard on this space mission>

Must give credit to indians for mainly positive comments on this mission so thank you india

Thanks buddy, don't let trolls like Aryan and Hafizz try to put a bad light on India and China.

Back
Top Bottom