What's new

Indian space scientists praise Chinese space feat

India has already set the deadline too late.... to beat Iran into space.

Especially when you consider how poor India is when it comes to reaching goals and deadlines. Like during the CWG, and this:

Review & Outlook: India Fades - WSJ.com

When the Indian government says India will grow at 9.5% for the next half-decade, the actual growth rate is 5.3%.

When the Indian government says "People will talk about Mumbai instead of Shanghai in 5 years"... when did it happen? It was five years already... several years ago.

When the Indian government says India will start the first round of the selection process for astronaut training in 2020... the actual start time is...?

One of you guys said .. China has set a deadline of 2025 for moon.. USA took about a decade from manned space flight to moon.

China's decade is just ending. And where are you?

(Not to mention, US reached moon with 1960s technology.. while china had the benefit all the fast computing power, electronics etc.)...

And I am just responding to you alone .... given your deluded senses.
The comment is not to reduce the well deserved happiness of the sensible lot among chinese.

Why are we trolling over the article. Instead we should be happy that a senior Indian scientist is appreciating the Chinese program, While telling ISRO to do better.

Nothing to troll over.

Praise someone who has more experience is nothing wrong, we did the same to the American/Soviet scientists all time.

The humility for people to open their mind and to learn more stuffs. :coffee:

One of you guys said .. China has set a deadline of 2025 for moon.. USA took about a decade from manned space flight to moon.

China's decade is just ending. And where are you?

(Not to mention, US reached moon with 1960s technology.. while china had the benefit all the fast computing power, electronics etc.)...

The comment is not to reduce the well deserved happiness of the sensible lot among chinese.

So according to your logic that USSR is also decades behind US because it never succeeded the Moon Landing?

While today's USA still relies on the Russian spacecraft, how ironic. :coffee:

So according to your logic that USSR is also decades behind US because it never succeeded the Moon Landing?

You forgot to read the sentence:

You will find my argument perfectly logical .. if you read CD's preceding post to which I replied.

If his logic works, mine does too..

(Though, I already cautioned that my reply was only for CD ... I have not belittled china's achievement).

Congrats China For Your Achievement .
This will be an inspiration to new generation in the other country's also... From :india:

You will find my argument perfectly logical .. if you read CD's preceding post to which I replied.

If his logic works, mine does too..

(Though, I already cautioned that my reply was only for CD ... I have not belittled china's achievement).

You asked me why China only made few manned mission, and here is my answer.

Because such of our manned mission is experimental and we made a lot of progress such time.

2003: manned mission with one astronaut

2005: manned mission with two astronauts

2008: manned mission with three astronauts and space walking

2012: manned mission with three astronauts (including one female) and manual space docking

2012: manned mission with three astrounants and manual space docking for the second time

We can replicate the 2003 manned mission many times as we want, but it is not needed. Since you are already a university math student, why you will have to repeat your high school linear algrebra math ever again? :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom