What's new

Indian Soldiers Stab Kashmiri For Celebrating Pakistan Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.some terrorist was killed ,but some dubious newspaper reports it with masala.

How trust-worthy Kashmir Reader is?

If the news turned out to be true then that would be a shame.

If not, then this site should be labeled as un-credible source.

could be but commonsense says otherwise .

read the following para, if it was fake then how did they get all the names and why they arrested those fagot soldiers who killed this Kashmiri

“As the locals celebrated Pakistan’s victory, the troopers called one Muhammad Younis Reshi in their room and beat him to pulp.
“During the scuffle, one of the Army troopers hit (Reshi) with a knife injuring him seriously,” a local news agency GNS quoted its sources as saying.
Reshi, a resident of Bhaderwah in Jammu division who is also working as an instructor in the Institute, was rushed to SKIMS, Srinagar.
Meanwhile, police on Monday arrested five persons, including three troopers, for the stabbing incident.
The arrestees were identified as soldiers Havaldar Jitender Singh, naik Sonam and naik Hajari Lal, and two civilians Lakshman of Udhampur and Kuldip Singh of Bhaderwah.
Police have registered a case under FIR No. 2/2014 under section 242 and 323 at Gulmarg police station.

read the following para, if it was fake then how did they get all the names and why they arrested those fagot soldiers who killed this Kashmiri

“As the locals celebrated Pakistan’s victory, the troopers called one Muhammad Younis Reshi in their room and beat him to pulp.
“During the scuffle, one of the Army troopers hit (Reshi) with a knife injuring him seriously,” a local news agency GNS quoted its sources as saying.
Reshi, a resident of Bhaderwah in Jammu division who is also working as an instructor in the Institute, was rushed to SKIMS, Srinagar.
Meanwhile, police on Monday arrested five persons, including three troopers, for the stabbing incident.
The arrestees were identified as soldiers Havaldar Jitender Singh, naik Sonam and naik Hajari Lal, and two civilians Lakshman of Udhampur and Kuldip Singh of Bhaderwah.
Police have registered a case under FIR No. 2/2014 under section 242 and 323 at Gulmarg police station.

And what made you think that any of the names are true or police actually arrested anybody, and exactly for that crime? Is it too hard to fake it?

Stabbing was stupid.

It would have been better if he and his family was dragged, put in a van and sent across the border, stripping them off their passports, ID records and everything.

Why are we keeping such vermin here other than votebank for corrupt politicians is beyond me.
mate it's not going to happen as long as we have mainstream sickular parties who will literally go to any extent for the sake of a few cheap votes.
the best option for India is to maintain the status quo in Kashmir for now as history has taught us that these kinds of insurgencies usually last for a few decades and then die a natural death as in case of Punjab and Assam....:coffee:

safe_image.php

Soldiers stab youth in Gulmarg; 3 troopers among 5 arrested
Srinagar: A youth from Bhaderwah was stabbed Sunday by some Army soldiers after Pakistan defeated India in the ongoing Asian Cup cricket tournament in Bangladesh.
Reports said a scuffle took place when the troopers belonging to the Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Mountaineering and Winter Sports, Gulmarg, were watching the crunch game in Hotel Shahra.

Good job if true. You dont show your traitorous face in India and root for Pakistan. GTFO to Pakistan if you like Pakistan so much, your ancestors clearly missed the train to Pakistan in 1947. Soldiers should have lynched him and killed him, kid got away with an easy stab and is very lucky.

Last edited:

Right, because it's so difficult to use some fake names. Easy to make up stories, but difficult to come up with a few names, isn't it?

About your question of why they arrested the soldiers if the report is fake - umm...the arrest is also reported only by the fake report. The report is fake in its entirety - nobody has been stabbed, nobody has been arrested. It's not like the stabbing part of the report is fake, but the arrest true.

You really ought to exercise your brain once in a while, so that you won't ask such dumb questions in future.

Dare 1 Indian ever say to me Indians dont celebrate death or any crap! Dont forget this poster ^^

@45'22'

I as an individual do support Death to traitors. Don't generalize all Indians. Besides since he celebrated Pakistani victory i don't have any sympathy for him or his family.

Khaate hindustan ka hai aur gun gaan Pakistan ka karte hai. #Deshdrohi

I as an individual do support Death to traitors. Don't generalize all Indians. Besides since he celebrated Pakistani victory i don't have any sympathy for him or his family.

Khaate hindustan ka hai aur gun gaan Pakistan ka karte hai. #Deshdrohi

This is what happens when you let politically-liberal type parties rule the nation.

Thanks to the military that the hell created by these oh-so-holy-secular 'peaceful' kashmiris has subsided due to their tactics.

If it was left in the hands of politicians, we would have become what ZH keeps screaming: Size of Sri Lanka.

What a dumb soldier,Kam se kam hath pair to todna tha uth nahi pata ek do mahine tak.

This is what happens when you let politically-liberal type parties rule the nation.

Thanks to the military that the hell created by these oh-so-holy-secular 'peaceful' kashmiris has subsided due to their tactics.

If it was left in the hands of politicians, we would have become what ZH keeps screaming: Size of Sri Lanka.

Don't take ZH seriously. He's a joker that entertain the people from both sides of the border.

@Oscar : Sir i hope you remember that you yourself colsed 2/3 threads posted from TOI news on the basis of "BS news and no one else reporting "

I just want to know your thoughts on this news and source. Thank you

WTF? seriously, man these pakis are so despos, creating nuisance by sharing fake news. Thank god they don't get to win much in front of India, else no wonder whole internet would've filled with these fake made up stories. I googled every possible way but all I found on current news in j&k was this.

Now, youth from Jammu & Kashmir can find jobs with the Army’s help - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Pakistaniyo Abhi samay h sudhar Jaao. Aur insaan bno, logon ke Mann me dushmani phelaane se tumhe kuch nhi milega ulta koi TTP jaisa paida ho jaayega Aur Abhi jo Pakistan me ho rha h wohi phir se hone lgega. So sudhar jaao .

@Reviewer21

you gotta see this.Another prepostrous report on Kashmir with no main stream newspapers reporting it. And no reliable source.
Ahh they'll stop at nothing to concoct stories which disgrace India...

lol had it been real our own media person would've been first to report it with some mirch masala, you don't know how thirsty media persons are here. Okay I'll admit it real if dawn news reports it. Yes that's what I am saying even Pakistani media haven't reported, where in World it is possible to skip a chance to malign enemy country. I think how despo some people are in Pakistan, just in one win they've planted such idiotic and fake stories. There is one more in which the moron is sayjng that a group of kashmiri students were thrashed just because they were cheering Pakistan and then they were suspended, seriously? You believe this crap. Ootha le re bhagwaan.... Mujhe nhi ye faking news waalo ko. :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom