What's new

Indian soldiers in Singapore revolt in support of the Turks

if that was the case why so many Indian muslims live in India and bangladesh... why muslim countries attack each other (just like non muslim countries do)

1) Because Indian Muslims didn't feel like moving into Pakistan, which. even before it's beginning was targeted by propaganda by your own fellow countrymen (believe it or not). Another reason is that who would like to leave a place where his/her's ancestors have lived for generations? Some would, while many others won't. Two of my great-grandfathers left India, while who knows how many are still there? The reason? They couldn't leave their family lands. But seriously, an Elite Member should have figured that out by now?? So, was that a genuine question or just trolling for the sake of your Motherland?

2) Muslims live in Bangladesh because they want to live there??? :hitwall: Or do you mean why was Bangladesh made? Well, because certain atrocities were done by the than Pakistani government, which then was fueled by your nations agents (believe it or don't), which than created dissent and separation. But believe me, today, both Bangladesh and Pakistan are on speaking terms and we will not let them become an Indian satellite nation. :devil:

3) Why Muslim nations attack each other?? The same reason why your own Indian/Hindu countrymen are killing Indian/Hindu rebels in your own nation. Wasn't that easy? :smart:

Now, go troll somewhere else. :police:

1) Because Indian Muslims didn't feel like moving into Pakistan, which. even before it's beginning was targeted by propaganda by your own fellow countrymen (believe it or not). Another reason is that who would like to leave a place where his/her's ancestors have lived for generations? Some would, while many others won't. Two of my great-grandfathers left India, while who knows how many are still there? The reason? They couldn't leave their family lands. But seriously, an Elite Member should have figured that out by now?? So, was that a genuine question or just trolling for the sake of your Motherland?

2) Muslims live in Bangladesh because they want to live there??? :hitwall: Or do you mean why was Bangladesh made? Well, because certain atrocities were done by the than Pakistani government, which then was fueled by your nations agents (believe it or don't), which than created dissent and separation. But believe me, today, both Bangladesh and Pakistan are on speaking terms and we will not let them become an Indian satellite nation. :devil:

3) Why Muslim nations attack each other?? The same reason why your own Indian/Hindu countrymen are killing Indian/Hindu rebels in your own nation. Wasn't that easy? :smart:

Now, go troll somewhere else. :police:
I was not trolling... :cry:
and you have ready made answers for everything.. :close_tema:

lol sorry then. :enjoy: :cheers:

Hahahah, I just thought that those answers were clearly apparent. :P Well, to me they were, not saying that your dumb. :smart:
am not convinced.. the muslim one nation thing is overrated.. people always feel sympathetic about their coreligionist... so in that sense muslims are not different from christians or hindus.
however which cause they chose to support is based on what happens as general trend.. for example there was big opposition against iraq war but nobody bothers about afgan war or drone strike in pakistan.
African muslims are virtually invisible from 'one nation'...
the reason why I said its stupid is, many muslim leader started this movement upon invitation of emperor and simple folks jumped in (never knowing where turkey is), all this to support imperialist ottoman..
btw the movement was only by british Indian muslims.. not arabs (obviously, nobody likes being colonized) nor other muslims.

They were given orders to fight the Ottomans yet they didn't because Ottomans are muslims. To you guys Islam is paramount. God forbid a war between India and some muslim state breaks out, how do we know our muslims will not jump ship and attack us?

You are right you don't know. If in a war, i have a choice between shooting you and a Muslim Indian, i will shoot him first but in the shoulder, you wont be that lucky though. Let me tell you that we are more likely to fight for Turks than against them. The Turkish PM when addressing the Pakistani parliament two years ago said that We would never forget that Muslim women from South Asia even sent their jewelry to pay for the Ottoman war.

No mention of the fact that it was a complete failure. The Indian mutiny in support of Japan in Singapore during World War 2 was far more successful.

No mention of the fact that it was a complete failure. The Indian mutiny in support of Japan in Singapore during World War 2 was far more successful.
indian mutinied in support of japan? when did that happen? :o:
pretty sure it was due to the food given...

indian mutinied in support of japan? when did that happen? :o:
pretty sure it was due to the food given...
Haven't you heard of Subha Chandra Bose and the Indian National Army? I should have said revolt rather than mutiny really as it was more serious than that.

Back
Top Bottom