What's new

Indian Social Media Barbarity, Sycophancy and Lechery - Megathread

Pajeetni when mocking others vs pajeetni when others mock her. Can't think of a more hypocritical group of people!

20231114_163733.jpg

Average buslim guy:

Companies are scamming people in the name of periods but the best cure for this is to read namaz. I've been reading the namaz for 30 years and I never got a period once. Praise allah !

not very nice at all but LMAO

Wonder if we (Hindus) have a stormfront type forum too. Bharak Rakshak, I'm told, can be a bit hostile toward Pakistanis/muslims like that.

Muslim twitter but, bro ! .. vo baap hai sanghio k bhi, I remember the chatter there after Bataclan and a couple other incidents in Europe.. dear lawrd
1700012660012.gif

it is the interwebs, afterall.

Pajeetni doctor in the US practically calls all Sikhs radical Islamists brainwashed by terrorists. Why? Because they refuse to do pooja to murtis!

1700015011412.png

Wonder if we (Hindus) have a stormfront type forum too. Bharak Rakshak, I'm told, can be a bit hostile toward Pakistanis/muslims like that.
Every Hindu platform degenerates into this. As an example, I've seen a number of large Bharati Hindu subreddits get shut down because of support of lynching and violence - the murder and gangrape of Asifa was openly cheered on some.

Pajeetni doctor in the US practically calls all Sikhs radical Islamists brainwashed by terrorists. Why? Because they refuse to do pooja to murtis!

View attachment 1014875

Every Hindu platform degenerates into this. As an example, I've seen a number of large Bharati Hindu subreddits get shut down because of support of lynching and violence - the murder and gangrape of Asifa was openly cheered on some.
she use the term “hella different” - that along should get her med license taken away. I would share this tweet with the largest Sikh org in the US

🧐🤔🧐

Wow

🧐🤔🧐

Attachments

• IMG_3245.jpeg
    IMG_3245.jpeg
    830.1 KB · Views: 34
she use the term “hella different” - that along should get her med license taken away. I would share this tweet with the largest Sikh org in the US

🧐🤔🧐

Wow

🧐🤔🧐
I've contacted them via email. Hope every Pakistani does the same.

Why do you have a hindu pfp if you are pakistani?
Bharatis have tried to paint me as a raging genocidal Hinduphobe bigot to get me banned so I'm proving them wrong with this pfp.

Hindus are now sending rape threats to a pregnant Bollywood actress who spoke up against firecracker pollution:

Screenshot_20231115_120208_X.jpg

Pervos and bigots are all over the internet. Does a defense forum really need a special thread to discuss the millions of batshyte insane people on the internet :D

Pervos and bigots are all over the internet. Does a defense forum really need a special thread to discuss the millions of batshyte insane people on the internet :D
I've seen discussion about other non-defense related topics, but I still think this thread is important as a method to understand the psyche of our enemies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hindus abuse Muslim cricketer Mohammed Shami with communal slurs after a dropped catch during a match:

20231115_132351.jpg

Bharati user reports getting denied entry to a hotel due to being with someone who was Muslim.

1700092230287.png

Id hit that Dr Rupali though

1700102930632.png

Not bad for a pajeetni.

If that's actually her, that is.

Bharati user reports getting denied entry to a hotel due to being with someone who was Muslim.

View attachment 1021125
This one might not be islamophobia, some places really are weird about stuff like that. Even says on their board, "no unmarried couples" in a lot of guesthouses type. Its mostly to do with discourage guys bringing in hookers for which the place might get a bad reputation or something.

Last edited:

🧐🤔🧐

Wow

🧐🤔🧐
“Hella” is standard slang in the SF Bay Area

Back
Top Bottom