What's new

Indian schoolboy genius solves 350 year-old Particle dynamics theories.

your first comment is pathetic.

however, your point about china lovers and India lovers is just bull ****.
sinophiles aren't general people. It's mostly academic pursuit. whereas Indophilia or Anglophilia these are in different. Both of the cultures/Civilizations captured imagination of normal people, academicians, People seeking to understand Spirituality esp true of India etc.,

Just in case you doubt that assertion, Look up the name given for India by Ancient Chinese.

Wow, you know it all, should come to Germany as well and contribute us with your wisdom. I mean it! :)

Hey mirza sahib dont take pride in our ancestors work ..they are proud people and they were far more mentally advanced than us ..now tell me we 1.2 billion uncles and aunts ....what we are doing to make ourselves proud ?

Saar it is a long long point of argument and severly offtopic to this thread. Some other place, some other time maybe.

śūnya_0_Zero;2975313 said:
Tant pis is really benign "Never mind" .... nothing to do with pi$$.

You know... dirty minds everywhere these days.

I thought, it's my duty to do the translation for you, Gotter.

The problem is, 'tant pis' also means tough luck. Oh, the fine nuances of languages that google translate doesn not master yet.

In der Tat, tant pis for you! :)

So, left ChinaToday from this thread .... I'm afraid speechless.

He has my sympathies ... it would have been too much for him to sing his wellknown "low IQ" song here.

Götterdämmerung;2975340 said:
The problem is, 'tant pis' also means tough luck. Oh, the fine nuances of languages that google translate doesn not master yet.

In der Tat, tant pis for you! :)

Gotter ... but you don't understand.

There is no pi$$ in Tant pis ..and that is all that matters. :laugh:

Comment:
Thanks to German education: congrats to the smart guy!
Congratulations to him. Hopefully in the future, Asia won't have to rely on Western countries to nurture the intelligence of their people, and more 'home-grown' geniuses can be found.

Response:
Lol sour Chinese.

I can understand .... this was a tough one for you !!!

1. You can't question the source
2. You can't question that the guy came from Calcutta 4 years ago, with no knowledge of German language.
3. You can't sing "low IQ".
4. You can't sing "toilets", "caste caste".

Truly horrible thing to reply or comment on.

You have my sympathies.

Wow... The stupidity and insecurity of some of the Indian trolls here knows no bounds. The first 2 reactions by the Chinese side were congratulatory, and the responses by some Indian trolls here are self explanatory. You guys are a really pathetic and insecure bunch of idiots if you can't take a simple congrats in stride.

No one is trying to belittle your accomplishment. We don't really care about some dude who's a genius. But I hope you guys see that your responses make the Indians look pathetic and the Chinese side look outright Angelic in comparison.

śūnya_0_Zero;2975344 said:
So, left ChinaToday from this thread .... I'm afraid speechless.

He has my sympathies ... it would have been too much for him to sing his wellknown "low IQ" song here.

Gotter ... but you don't understand.

There is no pi$$ in Tant pis ..and that is all that matters. :laugh:

Urine in French jargon is 'pisse', the word 'pis' just simply means udder, 'tant' means such/as much/so much/ in French my French expert Indian friend. It just happens that half of my family is French. :)

Götterdämmerung;2975381 said:
Urine in French jargon is 'pisse', the word 'pis' just simply means udder, 'tant' means such/as much/so much/ in French my French expert Indian friend. It just happens that half of my family is French. :)

So you wash your french underwear in a german detergent, good, but what is the relevance of that to this thread?

Cant you stay on topic?

Götterdämmerung;2975381 said:
lol. Mann nutzt dieses Forum Englisch. benutzen Sie bitte, dass anstelle des Lehrens indischen Mitgliedern Deutsch.!:laugh:

I wish he could take up P vs NP on priority. It is considered to be an Elixir's Gold in CS which would greatly benefit us CS Researchers in designing effective polytime algos. On another note, for the interested readers on Grigori Perelman and the struggle on who solved it first, this is an interesting article.
Manifold Destiny : A legendary problem and the battle over who solved it.

Yes, while doing my elective 'theory of computation' as a part of my engineering in computer science, I remember this problem. Our professor told at that time that there is no solution to P vs NP. Solving this would dramatically alter the computing theory. Vinay Deolalikar, an Indian Mathematician at HP Labs, is trying to solve it, but without much success. He published his 'proof' in 2010, but other Mathematicians have shown two fatal error in his 'proof'. It seems, Deolalikar is again working on the proof.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/17/science/17proof.html?_r=2

Back
Top Bottom